Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Offtopic][Possible Spoilers] Winter is here!

Lets start off with a small poll.  B)

Regardless of how the real story will go, I'm curious who would you love to see on the Iron Throne if it was up to you?

Other than that, I only wish to say: Bring it on! *dragon roar*

Comments

• Options
    I don't know who these people are so I will have to go with something else. How about me :smile:
  • Options
    Relwoh said:
    I don't know who these people are so I will have to go with something else. How about me :smile:
    You seriously don't know? :open_mouth:

If serious, you don't know what you're missing. :)
  • Options
    Aegon VI
  • Options
    Tyrion because he drinks and he knows things 
  • Options
    Opiee said:
    Tyrion because he drinks and he knows things 
    Tyrion is da real MVP.
  • Options
    I chose Jon Snow, but I would be happy with either Jon, Daeny or Tyrion.

• Options
    He's awesome!  I think despite all his shenanigans he's one of the most level headed in the show.  At this point, he's the main reason I even watch it.
  • Options
    Speculation:

Daenerys marries Jon Snow and they take the throne together. They have Tyrion as their hand of King/Queen and most trusted adviser. They band the leftover houses (after the big battle for iron throne) together and somehow defend the lands from Ice walkers.

However after the long and hard battle, they become wishful to lead a more peaceful life and since this marriage is more of an arrangement Daenerys returns to her lover, John returns to North to spend time with his family, and Tyrion is left to rule in their absence.

However since Tyrion is a Lannister, when Arya returns she kills him and the new chaos begins. In the same time house Dorne attacks. Now Daenerys wants the revenge against Starks and needs to watch Dornes too, but Starks are more important so and She battles the John Snows army.

Sansa is finally manipulated by Littlefinger to reach for the throne and after some arguments she betrays John Snow and they kill him.

Daenerys takes the advantage of that and defeats the remaining forces of the North.
    However, Dorne has taken the metropolis. Since Arya has no love for Targaryens also, she allies with Dornes.

Daenerys prior proposer from Greyjoys family finally returns to her with a perfect gift, he has found and killed Melisandre and taken her power, he offers his services to Daenerys and since she is in need, she allies with him.

Bran joins Arya and bands with Dornes as well to take revenge vs Daenerys.

Great battle of dragons and light magic vs. beast world (led by bran) and many face god magic (allies came to Aryas aid) begins...

Total chaos and anihilation.

The result? Well, this is enough of speculation for now. :P
  • Options
    Gothix said:
    Speculation:

Daenerys marries Jon Snow and they take the throne together. They have Tyrion as their hand of King/Queen and most trusted adviser. They band the leftover houses (after the big battle for iron throne) together and somehow defend the lands from Ice walkers.

However after the long and hard battle, they become wishful to lead a more peaceful life and since this marriage is more of an arrangement Daenerys returns to her lover, John returns to North to spend time with his family, and Tyrion is left to rule in their absence.

However since Tyrion is a Lannister, when Arya returns she kills him and the new chaos begins. In the same time house Dorne attacks. Now Daenerys wants the revenge against Starks and needs to watch Dornes too, but Starks are more important so and She battles the John Snows army.

Sansa is finally manipulated by Littlefinger to reach for the throne and after some arguments she betrays John Snow and they kill him.

Daenerys takes the advantage of that and defeats the remaining forces of the North.
    However, Dorne has taken the metropolis. Since Arya has no love for Targaryens also, she allies with Dornes.

Daenerys prior proposer from Greyjoys family finally returns to her with a perfect gift, he has found and killed Melisandre and taken her power, he offers his services to Daenerys and since she is in need, she allies with him.

Bran joins Arya and bands with Dornes as well to take revenge vs Daenerys.

Great battle of dragons and light magic vs. beast world (led by bran) and many face god magic (allies came to Aryas aid) begins...

Total chaos and anihilation.

The result? Well, this is enough of speculation for now. :P

But speculation indicates Tyrion may actually be a Targaryen. Daenerys vision places her in the North meeting Drogo and her unborn son ... does that mean she's died?

How about Beric Dondarrion. Could he possibly be Azor Ahai ? Flaming sword scene in recent trailers and all.

Jon Snow seems like the only logical choice to me =)

• Options
    Tyrion is a house for himself.  B)