Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I LOOVE the Armor designs shown in the livestream.

Simply put, majestic! especially the tank armor. It looks good, feels good, and is good. Kudos to those who worked on it. I also like how the Cleric Armor sets aren't revealing too much. I think many have expressed their dissatisfaction with how female characters always have skimpy and revealing cloth in fantasy MMOs. Well, I think they've listened. I can't wait to see more designs. HYPE!

Comments

• Options
    I especially like the color palette on the tank...good choices so far on both.
  • Options
    Couldn't agree more, would love to see some more evil and sinister armour... *hums black and gold*
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    I liked it as well, can't wait to see more.

The dye system will be especially useful in customization too if done well.
  • Options
    Absolutely loved the concept design reveals. Very promising!
  • Options
    That tank armor was cool indeed. The cleric armor was nice but to me it looked more like a paladin set. I can't remember but did they say it was a medium armor?
  • Options
    Rofus said:
    That tank armor was cool indeed. The cleric armor was nice but to me it looked more like a paladin set. I can't remember but did they say it was a medium armor?
    Yep, a medium armor template
  • Options
    @Rofus I am going by memory but I believe they did say it was a medium armour set.
  • Options

I wonder if it will only be available when it is crafted, or if it will be something that can be applied at any time.
  • Options
    Yes was very happy to see the look of these 2 armour sets, and with the conformation that any race can wear another races style of armour, plus the dye system there are going to be lots of options in deciding how you look. Must remember this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what armour will be out there.
  • Options
    Warkov said:

I wonder if it will only be available when it is crafted, or if it will be something that can be applied at any time.
    Regardless, beautiful arnours and robes are in our futures!
  • Options
    I thought armor wasn't going to be class specific, just that certain armor types might be more optimized for classes/builds. 
  • Options
    I thought armor wasn't going to be class specific, just that certain armor types might be more optimized for classes/builds. 
    Correct, armor types are not class or race specific, but the look will vary slightly based on your race. Eg recolors and other tweaks.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    The armor sets we were shown are labeled:
    Kaelar Tank Concept
    Empyrean Medium Armor Concept

In the Livestream, Steven called them:
    Tank armor
    Cleric armor
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    IIRC, the armor sets we were shown were labeled:
    Kaelar Heavy Armor Concept
    Empyrean Medium Armor Concept

In the Livestream, Steven called them:
    Tank armor
    Cleric armor
    I think Steven only referred to them as Tank and Cleric armour because those are the armour sets that those classes will be wearing at Pax. It was just simpler for him to label them as such.
  • Options
    Zid said:
    Couldn't agree more, would love to see some more evil and sinister armour... *hums black and gold*
    @lexmark
    This morning, I tweeted Mat Broome a request for "villainous/Corrupted" armor at PAX.
    Fingers crossed that we might be able to get a peek at what you're hoping for sooner than later.