Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Pledge rewards?

When do we get our rewards linked to our forum account? I was told different things. I.e., that it's not out yet, or that they got theirs already... I used the same email on my kickstarter as I registered on this forum with, so I'm not sure what's going on. Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• Xorgo said:
    When do we get our rewards linked to our forum account? I was told different things. I.e., that it's not out yet, or that they got theirs already... I used the same email on my kickstarter as I registered on this forum with, so I'm not sure what's going on. Thanks in advance. 
    your account can be linked already a few weeks ago you should of received a email containing a code to apply on the ashes website, the email did end up in peoples spam and promotions folders, so if you haven't seen it have a look in there. rewards such as your Badges etc won't be untill after the summer store has ended. 
  • Hi there @Xorgo
    it's been a while so im just checking up making sure your issue has been resolved before i go ahead and close this thread. 
This discussion has been closed.