Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I do not know if I pay or not, and I want to pay

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in Forum and Discord Help

hello, yesterday I bought a pack of pioneers, today I went to the bank and I saw the ks hasn`t take the money from my account, I do not know if the money to retire later, at the end of summer ks or the invoice isn´t charged at the moment, if someone support can contact me or see that everything in my account is well I would appreciate it because I do not want to stay out of this, sorry for my English.

Comments

• Options
    hi there, @zhue
    payment should of been instantly taken out of your account for the summer store, please contact cs@intrepidstudios.com for further assistance, :smile:

• Options
    zhue, very easy way to check. Go to your KS email address, did you get a email from KS saying your pledge went through?
  • Options
    I recommend continuing to hit the send button on the payment screen over and over to make really sure it goes through.
  • Options
    zhue said:

hello, yesterday I bought a pack of pioneers, today I went to the bank and I saw the ks hasn`t take the money from my account, I do not know if the money to retire later, at the end of summer ks or the invoice isn´t charged at the moment, if someone support can contact me or see that everything in my account is well I would appreciate it because I do not want to stay out of this, sorry for my English.

https://www.kickstarter.com/  > Top Right of Screen there is a blue globe > Backed Projects - Is Ashes of Creation ~ New MMORPG by Intrepid Studios listed?

• Options
    Is this guaranteed that I paid?
  • Options
    @zhue You can also check here https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1 to confirm your payment and also includes a receipt  :)
    I do believe you are officially a Pioneer! Congratulations! :3
  • Options
    today I went to the bank and I saw the ks hasn`t take the money from my account, I do not know if the money to retire later, at the end of summer ks or the invoice isn´t charged at the moment,
    it still doesn't explain this part, where the money is still in the account, that's why i directed him/her to customer support because payment should of been withdrawn instantly on the summer sale. 
  • Options
    Congrats for your Pioneer Package. 

Now, You are a really an Ashes!!!!  ;)
  • Options
    Have you been able to confirm your purchase and resolve the issue @zhue ?
  • Options
    Yes, it took more the transaction for the change from euros to dollars :) i improve to founder xd (sorry for my english)
  • Options
    Awesome! Glad to hear that it all worked out for you =)
This discussion has been closed.