Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Inventory Management

Does anyone if there has been information on how inventory is managed?  I posted the same question in the forums for the stream but both times it has not been selected by Intrepid.

Question is:

How will inventory and bank space be managed?  Will there be x number of bag slots or as much as you can carry?  I know that there is encumbrance.  For example, 13/20 while carrying a small bag etc.

Comments

• Options
    I support weight system, it makes much more sense than slot system. carrying too much, and you suffer a penalty as such as slowness, and attributes lost (dex for example). 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    You'll have bags you can buy (from crafters), but there's a weight limit. Then you'll have mules and caravans to transport heavier or more stuff.
  • Options
    You'll have bags you can buy (from crafters) for, but there's a weight limit. Then you'll have mules and caravans to transport heavyier or more stuff.

So it will weight system then?  Or both like BDO?
  • Options
    Both probably. Weight limit so you have to use mules and caravans. Not just fill all your slots with ore or heavy gear. But then a space limit so you don't can carry a million pieces of cotton.