Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Confused about upgrading my kickstarter package at Summer Crowdfunding Campaign

I don't know if such a question was posted earlier. The search doesn't seem to function right now.

About a week ago i was looking at the summer crowdfunding packages. And when i selected the package that was $50 more it showed that i had to pay the difference.

But now it seems i always have to pay the full price that was. What i noticed was the add-ons.

But now i'm a little confused with how the upgrading of my package works. Right now, are the add-ons the only way to add summer crowdfunding rewards to my kickstarter package?

Comments

• Options
    The addons are a way to get just the items you want from the Summer campaign.
    You can buy the whole upgrade bundles from the store to get all of the items at a discounted price.
  • Options
    Been totally out of the loop for a while - is the a la carte functionality up yet? If so, how does a kickstarter backer go about purchasing items that they want from the summer store?
  • Options
    You have two options @Planeswalker
    1. Buy an upgraded package on the store link. These packages come with a discount.
    2. Buy individual addons on the account link. These are individual items from the summer packages.
  • Options
    Konaka said:
    I don't know if such a question was posted earlier. The search doesn't seem to function right now.

About a week ago i was looking at the summer crowdfunding packages. And when i selected the package that was $50 more it showed that i had to pay the difference.

But now it seems i always have to pay the full price that was. What i noticed was the add-ons.

But now i'm a little confused with how the upgrading of my package works. Right now, are the add-ons the only way to add summer crowdfunding rewards to my kickstarter package?
    @lexmax really said it well. You now have an a la carte style option to purchase just those items that interest you or a full package purchase. Thank you for supporting our Project <3
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    You have two options @Planeswalker
    1. Buy an upgraded package on the store link. These packages come with a discount.
    2. Buy individual addons on the account link. These are individual items from the summer packages.
    Thank you sir :)
  • Options
    The store upgrade option is just to upgrade to a different kickstarter pledge. You don't upgrade from kickstarter to summer and get the summer cosmetics.

if you only want the summer cosmetics head to the account page and buy the addons.
This discussion has been closed.