Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Friend can't connect to forums

Friend of mine has been trying to connect to the forums but whenever he logs into his account on the main page, then select Forums, he gets "ashes of creation connect. add info and create account" He checks his Username and puts in the password but gets "incorrect password." He's tried resetting the password and it still doesn't work.

Comments

• Options
    I recommend burning his computer and getting a new one.
  • Options
    sounds really weird to me that his password is incorrect? Maybe try to wait in some days and see what happens? 
  • Options
    @Kashurr If he has tried resetting his password without success, have him send an email to cs@intrepidstudios.com :) That is their official support email.
  • Options
    Kashurr said:
    Friend of mine has been trying to connect to the forums but whenever he logs into his account on the main page, then select Forums, he gets "ashes of creation connect. add info and create account" He checks his Username and puts in the password but gets "incorrect password." He's tried resetting the password and it still doesn't work.
    Hi Kashurr,

@lexmax is absolutely correct. If you could have your friend send over a support email and the IS team will get back to them to assist. Have them send an email to cs@intrepidstudios.com.

Thank you,
  • Options
    Kashurr said:
    hi the @Kashurr
    just checking in to see if your friend has managed to get his account all sorted and is able to log into the forums again :smile:

This discussion has been closed.