Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

A little too late! :(

I am sad to find out that crowdfunding will be ending in two days. I only just to day as i came home found out about ashes of creation. I was looking through the list of perks give for various tiers and was seriously considering the "Royalty" tier. Sadly I am not able to get it right away. If it had been another two-three months I should of been able to get that tier, as i am working on a project and am expected to get a nice paycheck in two months.

I would like to ask if crowd funding will be available in the future so that i may hold back on my various spending for this work of art.

Comments

• ixo3 said:
    I am sad to find out that crowdfunding will be ending in two days. I only just to day as i came home found out about ashes of creation. I was looking through the list of perks give for various tiers and was seriously considering the "Royalty" tier. Sadly I am not able to get it right away. If it had been another two-three months I should of been able to get that tier, as i am working on a project and am expected to get a nice paycheck in two months.

I would like to ask if crowd funding will be available in the future so that i may hold back on my various spending for this work of art.
    Good evening,

There are current talks of including additional opportunities to buy into the Ashes of Creation store in the near future as we lead up to Alpha > Beta > Launch. Please keep an eye out for the sales notices. Please let us know if you have any additional questions <3
This discussion has been closed.