Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I'm bored...

Comments

• Options
    I am fucking scared actually,  This game has promised so much and looks to bring back the community and joy and overall feeling i had in vanilla WoW i am scared that this game will fall short of what it promises and i will be disappointed which could be a severe blow to the MMO genre all together. 
  • Options
    @mcg55ss
    Haha, to be honest I learned not to seek to relive an old experience, but try to enjoy the new ones in front of you. Vanilla wow is long gone, not even private servers can capture its magic. 

I guess what I'm saying is try not to miss the awesome new experiences before you while chasing a memory of one.
  • Options
    mcg55ss said:
    I am fucking scared actually,  This game has promised so much and looks to bring back the community and joy and overall feeling i had in vanilla WoW i am scared that this game will fall short of what it promises and i will be disappointed which could be a severe blow to the MMO genre all together. 

if you played vanilla wow now you would probably not like it unless you were on a pvp server and had fun ganking lowbies, and camping there spawn points.   I myself being a lowbie and being camp wasn't too big a deal, it was kinda of fun in a way to escape.  I also played with a pvp crowd and they did all of the above.  That's why pvp server is the best option.  You know the rules and consequences,  and can't really whinge about it. 

• Options
    Duninn said:
    Anyone else bored?
    Me too, hold me..
  • Options
    So nice to meet you Bored, welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Options
    TekonII said:

if you played vanilla wow now you would probably not like it unless you were on a pvp server and had fun ganking lowbies, and camping there spawn points.   I myself being a lowbie and being camp wasn't too big a deal, it was kinda of fun in a way to escape.  I also played with a pvp crowd and they did all of the above.  That's why pvp server is the best option.  You know the rules and consequences,  and can't really whinge about it. 

I feel the same about SWG. Was one of the best gaming experiences I ever had. Went back a little while ago and played on SWGemu. It is the exact same game, but without the population and community to support it, just did not feel the same. They average around 1000 people on at any given time, but as huge as that sandbox was, it just felt empty going back.
  • Options
    Yeah. I am not really playing anything at the moment. Bouncing around forums and waiting for Dauntless to go into alpha. Really bored.
  • Options
    I'm using this time to chew through some of my Steam library. I  bought Kingdom Come Deliverance and I've went back and playing Lotro again . All that and I'm a safety instructor and quite busy and the company I work for just got purchased and so that transition and the changes we will be going through will be interesting. 
  • Options
    I would be honest with all. Im very hyped with Ashes ans Intrepid Studios, I believe in their individual & global experience. I like their job, concepts, gameplay... BUT... 

If all us hope the very mega guay and best game, maybe not only ashes will be dissapointed. So if you wait, and will be happy with updates without hope more... Only see and be happy... Maybe, for you, for us Ashes will be the new best mmorpg game for a lot of years

Regards Ashes!!!! 
  • Options
    Bah, kick back, play some Stardew Valley or whatever, soon to be September, a bunch of games on my wishlist will be released. I'm sure there is something for everyone in the coming months.
  • Options
    I did get a bit bored but now I have gone back to playing Neocron I am entertained again. I recommend finding a game to play it going to be a long time before alpha and beta
  • Options
    Relwoh said:
    I did get a bit bored but now I have gone back to playing Neocron I am entertained again. I recommend finding a game to play it going to be a long time before alpha and beta
    time is relative, either find something fun to do or sleep in a black hole and time will fly :)
  • Options
    mcg55ss said:
    Don't have expectations. Don't have disappointment!
    Comparing it to the most successful MMO there has been to date, is not a good start.
  • Options
    Flameh0t said:
    mcg55ss said:
    Don't have expectations. Don't have disappointment!
    Comparing it to the most successful MMO there has been to date, is not a good start.
    I think "don't have expectations" is a stretch. It's a team of passionate gamers offering us extreme transparency.  What Intrepid is trying to create is not as outlandish as half of the community seems to think.
  • Options
    Azurl said:
    Relwoh said:
    time is relative, either find something fun to do or sleep in a black hole and time will fly :)

What if someone clipped time's wings will it still fly?
  • Options
    Loyheta said:
    Yeah. I am not really playing anything at the moment. Bouncing around forums and waiting for Dauntless to go into alpha. Really bored.
    I've been hearing about that game, when does alpha start?
  • Options
    If you're exclusively an MMORPG fan ... sadly, I cant blame you for boredom till AoC launches. The market is meh right now.
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    If you're exclusively an MMORPG fan ... sadly, I cant blame you for boredom till AoC launches. The market is meh right now.
    The market is the equivalent of a Sunday market in Upper Cwm Twrch but I'm hoping once Ashes launches we'll be back in the Reading Market Terminal in Philly. :) 
  • Options
    I'm playing FFXIV with my wife. We are having fun. I do intend to go back to WoW because I wanna see Argus and destroy the burning Legion. Who wouldn't? Legion has been good to me. Who knows I might go back to ESO at some point. My wife and I had fun on that game as well. Then once Ashes comes out It'll be World of What Craft? Or what's Final Fantasy?
  • Options
    Hi Bored i'm Dad

• Options
    Anyone who's bored please come to my house.  I have a list of chores that you can help me with.
  • Options
    @Crymoar

Last time I did that (insert sex joke here), so no thanks. 
  • Options
    Neopets 10/10 
  • Options
    I'm bored af. not like I can do anything about it anyways
  • Options
    Y'all need more HYPE!!! :D
  • Options
    Well, I'm excited! I mean, I have no interest in other games right now... but even so, I'm totally pumped for the development of this game! GOOOO I.S!!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    I'm not bored, I'm getting ready for the customization of the game and the mechanics. My fashion will be as good as the guys from YMCA the song :smiley::sunglasses:!
  • Options
    Ketchup said:
    I'm not bored, I'm getting ready for the customization of the game and the mechanics. My fashion will be as good as the guys from YMCA the song :smiley::sunglasses:!
    Fashion of Creation;)