Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Explorer Backer

I just did the explorer back but I am considering upgrading to founder for the beta... Anyways my Question is do I still got time to upgrade to founder? 

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to Ashes @Mordy :) The summer funding ends in two days, so you still have a little time.
  • Options
  • Options
    Welcome! You might want to hurry up with upgrading
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community ;) and it's your choice XD
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Mordy said:
    I just did the explorer back but I am considering upgrading to founder for the beta... Anyways my Question is do I still got time to upgrade to founder? 

Welcome to the Community. Thank you for supporting our Project!
  • Options
    Hello @Mordy o/ you still have time, and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    @Mordy welcome to the greatest community on earth! 
  • Options
    Hi @Mordy! Welcome to the AoC Community! :D 
  • Options
    Welcome @Mordy! Hope you managed to upgrade! You won't regret it, or at least I hope you won't ;)
  • Options
    I haven't backed the game but I wish I could, I hope your money goes far in the game!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum, welcome to the game, all aboard this HYPE TRAIN!!! *throws confetti*
  • Options
    Welcome! Enjoy the hype train!!!
  • Options
    I want to get a blue pheonix add on, but I'm short of cash rn.
  • Options
    @Mordy Hello there! I hope you enjoy the party that is the community forums! 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Thank you guys it's been a little bit, I've been pretty much busy with other things lately looking forward to the game. I've been playing massive multiplayers since the days of AC, UO and DAoC. My favorite MMO and history currently still is dark ages of Camelot. I know of that other Kickstarter that is out there and many people consider to be like daoc. But to me this game has much more protential. DC always prided itself on its very good graphics at the time something I can't say about that other Kickstarter. So I look very forward to checking out ashes of creation. I like rating with guilds along with killing other players with my guild. As long as they have a strong Focus towards PVP I shall feel just as home here.

It's very nice meeting all you and thank you for the warm welcome and sadly I was not able to upgrade quite and time but I'm looking forward to the future anyways. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    Actually @Mordy if you were an original Kickstarter you can still upgrade. Unfortunately I don't think the summer backers can at this time. The KS upgrade option will stay active till appearance art for the Summer Backer addons has been released and a period after that to make a decision to upgrade, then it will close.
    I am sure someone can explain it in more detail if you have that option and are still interested.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Great that you're so committed @Mordy!
    I look forward to seeing more of you on the forums and eventually in game. Welcome!
  • Options
    Hurts to look at this knowing you missed everything. 
  • Options
    Heyas @Mordy! Great luck you can still upgrade!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Yeah I'll probably upgrade this Thursday. Anyhow I keep a eye on development of the game through YouTube. I used to not be able to use the website all that well on my S7 for some weird reason but now the site works perfectly and flawlessly. This game has me even dabbling with Unreal Engine. I have been currently playing Guild Wars 2 in my spare time. I shale be much more active now that this is working on my mobile.

Be Blessed Everyone!
    Mordy.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community ;)