Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings everyone ~Meow~

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited November 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Hey Ladies and Gentlemen!

First ... don't blame my english! It's not my native language xD
I'm 25 years old (Damn I almost typed LvL25) and living in Germany NRW. At the beginning I can be pretty shy but if you know me better I can talk like a waterfall and some people could think I'm mean but I'm just honest and tell them if they fuck me up or if something is bothering me. Just take it! But also It can happen that I'm sensitive and pout (Yes, I'm really moody sometimes!). That all sounds kind of bad about me? Well, you can also have alot of fun with me and need to laugh because I giggle like crazy. (I also meow alot but whaaatever) xD
My biggest hobby is gaming and fly my dron when the weather is letting me do this. 
I've played alot of Games already ... mostly Sandbox MMO's (ArcheAge, BlackDesertOnline, FF14, GW2, Age of Wushu/Wulin etc).

Many games I left because my guild quitted and I got bored of being alone. The reason why I quitted the game instead of joining another guild is I'm really loyal to my guild and mostly dies with the guild even when it wasn't my own guild. Maybe it sounds weird for some people here to give my heart into guilds in a game. So I'm really picky with joining a guild. I guess most of the older gens of gamer can understand the meaning of Loyality I got.

I'm still looking for a guild that can give me the feeling of being proud to be a member of that guild. I don't want to be in a sleeping or going too casual guild where you cant see any progress. I never was in a real Hardcore guild and I'm not sure if I want to be as well. I always try to be in the higher ranks of gear and stuff! Progress is always needed for me! I like to organize stuff in guilds as well ... like doing Recruiting, Events, PvP Training or Challenges etc. 
I prefer using Discord in the Guild! Also can go back for TS3 again but Voice is needed in a Guild. No-Voice-Guild I won't join.

I love Housing and PvP the most and heal people to death most of the time (I can do that!) If I take a break of the game I usually don't log out... I do housing... building, decorating and kind of RP (I'm kinda new in the RP world but I know how it goes)

Maybe I will update it if I forgot something <.<

Meow~

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    I welcome you. May you find what you're looking for on the hype train, lady. *tries to imitate the butler kind of guy very hard*
    *fail horribly*
  • Options
    Welcome @AzuraShino!
  • Options
    Welcome! That was quite a waterfall already :D
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Rofus said:
    Welcome! That was quite a waterfall already :D
    Nah... For me It's not... not yet :P I really tried to keep it short >.< :D

Meow~
  • Options
    W e l c o m e !

• Options
    Hello @AzuraShino o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options

AzuraShino . Check out our forums for the guild-recruitment section here https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/guild-recruitment . We have an enormous amount of exceptional guilds that have already joined our Community and are actively recruiting. I hope that you find the perfect fit for a new home!

Cheers =D

• Options
    Hey @AzuraShino , I am also new around these parts. You seem pretty cool :) 
    Welcome to the AoC Community :D 

P.s. Your English is fine :) 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Welcome @AzuraShino ! Do putt up a bar stool at the bar and get to know us. Just give the bar bill to @lexmax and he will pay it, no problem. Spend a lot!

Are you a cat lover, in real life, by any chance? Or is that 'meow' saying more about you as a character?

Great that you are a faithful sort of guild member! You maybe will have a lot of Guild choices here!
  • Options
    Welcome @Azurashino! It's nice to see a steady stream of backers and new additions to the community. I hope you enjoy your time here.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, @AzuraShino!  We have a lot of helpful people around here, so don't hesitate to ask questions.

Tschüß!
  • Options
    Welcome @AzuraShino :) A gamer and a drone flyer... A killer combo!
  • Options
    Hey, hope we can meet in game to battle each other or help each other!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Welcome @AzuraShino ! Do putt up a bar stool at the bar and get to know us. Just give the bar bill to @lexmax and he will pay it, no problem. Spend a lot!

Are you a cat lover, in real life, by any chance? Or is that 'meow' saying more about you as a character?

Great that you are a faithful sort of guild member! You maybe will have a lot of Guild choices here!
    I don't mind to spend alot as well haha but thank you for the offer I will think about it :P 
    Well I'm a cat and dog lover you could say with 2 cats and 2 dogs at home. But yes I already use this"meow" for some years totally random and pretty often... It got kinda a part of me :3 

lexmax said:
    Welcome @AzuraShino :) A gamer and a drone flyer... A killer combo!
    Haha well I think It's a weird combo for a gamer but people wanted me to get out of my house and see the sun again :P 

Thank you again ... I'm really happy to see such a great community :3

Meow~
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
    I 100% understand where you come from with your pickyness for guilds. I've played so many MMO's where I've joined guilds and either the people in it have been cancerous, or they're not active, or they don't help or reply to new people, etc. So I always guild hop at the start of the game, looking for a guild that personally suits me well. I did the same with this MMO. I hopped from Discord to Discord until I found one that I was happy with and that I can call "home".
  • Options
    Huge Intro, welcome 
  • Options
    Welcome! have fun here and I hope you find a guild that'll last as long as you play!
  • Options
    @AzuraShino hey hey hey! Happy to see more fresh meat! Enjoy your stay!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC XD
  • Options
    @AzuraShino hey hey hey! Happy to see more fresh meat! Enjoy your stay!
    Please dont eat me! ... But I like to bite ears! I  think I dont taste that well :3

Meow~ 
  • Options
    Hey @AzuraShino! A warm welcome from a EU new member to! (Finally someone who plays or played GW2 besides me :smile: ) ahaha

• Options
    Welcome @AzureShino
  • Options
    Welcome!

Meow Meow Meow Meow
    https://youtu.be/LTunhRVyREU
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    Welcome!

Meow Meow Meow Meow
    https://youtu.be/LTunhRVyREU
    Official trolled haha :D

Meow~ 

• Options
    Omg, Shino is here :D
    I don't know if you remember me, but i certainly remember you from bdo twitch chats. o:)

• Options
    Omg, Shino is here :D
    I don't know if you remember me, but i certainly remember you from bdo twitch chats. o:)

Sure! I remember you :) Nice to see you here as well :3 and also hope to see more from you!

Meow~
  • Options
    Welcome