Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How would you want this MMO to be ? What's your Vision ?

I've been making a lot of post about different aspects of this MMO that could potentially be a thing  ... yet not much discussion

Soo , as the Title Suggest, imagine this MMO being finished, would you like for it to become ?  What sort of ... " Feeling " would you want from it - want it to be reminiscent of Old-School MMO ? maybe a mix of Old & New MMOs ? ... because the Devs might actually consider your ideas. This does include any aspect of an MMO

And yes, Long Comments are welcomed.  :p

Comments

• Options
    I want Ashes to be like nothing I've experienced before. Because everything I've experienced before I've grown tired of for one reason or another :)
  • Options
    Everything the devs have said + a hardcore raiding community. But I can live without that. But yeah, if the devs can deliver their vision I'll be happy, it's a fresh take on a MMO that we've really need for a while now.
  • Options
    I'm backing this game because I want the devs to revolutionize the MMORPG genre.
    If I wanted old-school, I would still be playing WoW.
  • Options
    A mix between @lexmax and @Dygz
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    I want them to build what they sold me on for kickstarter. I just hope they can deliver. My only advise...get to work Sandals Brigade!!!   :p

The more ICECREAM the better!!!

@GMSteven

• Options
    @Eragale I have the same opinion as @lexmax. I've only just dove into the MMORPG world but I found AoC to inspire to play a lot of MMO's that I didn't seem quite keen on . So i am hoping that this game can set the bar for current MMO's and be the best in its genre. I want to experience something totally new and with the game mechanics this game seems like it can knock all the competitors socks off. :smiley:
  • Options
    Everything the devs have said + a hardcore raiding community. But I can live without that. But yeah, if the devs can deliver their vision I'll be happy, it's a fresh take on a MMO that we've really need for a while now.
    The devs have been pretty ambitious so far.  I'm hoping that the UE4 will allow them to deliver on their promises.  I've seen other devs/games that also had grandiose claims, but failed to deliver.
  • Options
    I'd just like a heavily detailed crafting system.
    -Blacksmithing
    -Enchanting
    -Tailoring
    (That would be for gear and weapons)
    -Fishing
    -Hunting
    -Herbalism
    (These would be for farming)

I'd like to have numerous things that I can do while doing non PVP or PVE activities.
    This would help with end-game content! Imagine if you could start your own farm and stock taverns with your material. I'd like it if caravans could be stocked with player farmed items. Player would make a profit or loss depending on the delivery of the caravan. It would make things much more serious for players!