Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Confussion on forum sections

Hey everyone. I'm really curious about when something should go into the general discussion and when something should go into another topic like game design and mechanics. I just created a summoner thread but I don't know if it belongs there. It seems that 2/3 of the threads made in general could be construed as game design or mechanics. However, most people go to general as default and I'd be losing out on a lot of feedback/conversation.

Comments

• Options
    If a thread is in the wrong place the mods will move it :) It's true most people post in the general thread ^^ You posted in the right place ^^
  • Options
    I think you also posted in the right place  B) don't you worry XD
  • Options
    There are a few glitches with the forums.  I inadvertently posted in the wrong category because of how the the "New Discussion" button works.  If you click "New Discussion" while inside a sub-forum, it doesn't give you the option to select the sub-forum.  It just creates the discussion in the sub-forum you're in currently.  So now I always go back to the Home page and click "New Discussion" from there.
  • Options
    Honestly, if you have a question or idea, just post it. 

• Options
    Diura said:
    If a thread is in the wrong place the mods will move it :) It's true most people post in the general thread ^^ You posted in the right place ^^
    Yeah I agree, general is typically the best place.  As it is usually the most active as far as responses.  
  • Options
    Warkov said:
    Diura said:
    Yeah I agree, general is typically the best place.  As it is usually the most active as far as responses.  
    I often don't even notice the sub-forum name because I always use the "Recent Discussions" link on the right to see what's new.
  • Options
    Possum said:
    Warkov said:
    Diura said:
    I often don't even notice the sub-forum name because I always use the "Recent Discussions" link on the right to see what's new.
    That's not a bad idea....