Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Off-Topic: Kickstarter Add-Ons - What Did You Get?

Hi hi! *waves*

I'm curious as to what Add-Ons you guys purchased or planned on purchasing!

I got myself the following:

Guild Hall Appearance
Majesty Costume
Kiss of Summer Cloak

I was planning on getting the Freehold Appearance Tier 1 - 3, but then I thought I would just upgrade my pledge a bit more so I can get the other cool stuff like mounts and get super cute costumes! :blush:

Comments

• Options
    I'm probably not done yet, but so far I've purchased the Fire and Frost elemental skins \o/
  • Options
    \(^_^)/
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Nothing yet, still getting the disappointment of not getting them free or at a reasonable price out of my system. I know I know it was my own fault it was never actually promised. But just like the great Lexmax said (who I am going to steal his alpha key from this week) the fire and frost elemental skins I have my eye on. 
  • Options
    You're going to steal his key?! Did you not pledge?! What happened?! :open_mouth:

Like, I couldn't have pledged as much as I would like because of unexpected bills but I was able to pledge $25. Thankfully, I'm able to upgrade pledges. >v<
  • Options
    Maora said:
    You're going to steal his key?! Did you not pledge?! What happened?! :open_mouth:

Like, I couldn't have pledged as much as I would like because of unexpected bills but I was able to pledge $25. Thankfully, I'm able to upgrade pledges. >v<
    He got one of the special invite only alpha keys. I was just teasing him, it is well deserved by all he does around here. 
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    I'm probably not done yet, but so far I've purchased the Fire and Frost elemental skins \o/
    Can't wait to see the Concept Art of that!
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    Maora said:

He got one of the special invite only alpha keys. I was just teasing him, it is well deserved by all he does around here. 
    Meanie beanie cutie patootie! You tease! >v<

Czar said:
    lexmax said:
    Truth be told, I can't wait to see the concept art of the different Freehold Appearances tier 1, 2 and 3. >v<
  • Options
    Czar said:
    lexmax said:
    Me too @Czar! But based on how awesome the Angel and Demon skins are, I was willing to take the plunge :)

https://youtu.be/LUJugtqTBxw?t=239
  • Options
    I never saw that before! I want the Angel Skin now! >v<
  • Options
    Noooo! There's no add-on for the Angel Skin! ;A:
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I feel conflicted to support a double dipping metric, So will not likely be purchasing any additional items.

It's actions such as these that make myself concerned as it is becoming  all to common in the games industry resulting in lack of credibility and detriment to the industry.

And until such actions are noticed and boycotted by the consumer it will become the standard practice much to my disapointment.
  • Options
    Unless the concept art is abysmal: Fire & Ice Skins and the costumes bundle.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    The racial skin (never bothered upgrading to get the angel/demon one because guild stuff doesn't attract me that much) and I'll get the rest except the guild ones. Hoping for a braver of the worlds bundle with the same 20% rebate, Steven never got back about that though.
  • Options
    *shakes empty piggybank*
    Sadly I can't purchasing anything yet - ^^
  • Options
    Diura said:
    *shakes empty piggybank*
    Sadly I can't purchasing anything yet - ^^
    I hope you can soon! *huggles*
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Fire & ice skins, pet bundle, and mount bundle - never been much of a fan of costumes :)

Edit: my plan is to have an angelic cleric, a fire-skinned mage, and a demonic rogue. Not sure what I'll do with the ice skin (maybe an icey tank?)
  • Options
    I'm more of a costume kind of person. So I can be super cute! >v<
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Uhm... I have one question.... I saw a few while ago there was a fire and frost racial skin shown for 1k .... but when i look now.... I dont see the fire/frost racial skin in the description anymore.... I just see the angel/demonic again. Do I look at a wrong spot or did they change it back again?

Meow~
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Uhm... I have one question.... I saw a few while ago there was a fire and frost racial skin shown for 1k .... but when i look now.... I dont see the fire/frost racial skin in the description anymore.... I just see the angel/demonic again. Do I look at a wrong spot or did they change it back again?
    You are probably in they kickstarter upgrade store (only reason you should see the angle demon skin at the 1K purchase). You can buy the fire and frost racial skin if you go under the account tab and buy the addon.
  • Options
    Can't see the add-ons yet.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    They've not changed it back. Have you pledged at all during the KS Capaign - not the Summer campaign? If you pledged during the KS campaign what you'll be seeing is the "upgrade" program - so if a KS member wants to up their pledge they will get the KS rewards i.e. angel/ demon skin for the 1k pack.
    If you want the fire/frost skin you need to buy as an add on https://www.ashesofcreation.com/fire-and-frost-elemental-racial-skins-add-on-checkout/
    which is $75 :)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Ahhh... yesh I got it now... Im a dumb x3 Thank you guys :3 I guess I have alot to shop again <3

Meow~
  • Options
    Haven't gotten anything yet, but I've got my eye on the Majesty costume because it sounds.... well majestic haha. Not buying anything until I see the concept art though :)
  • Options
    I hope they will show us the concept art before they end the discount and stuff... I'm excited^^

Meow~
  • Options
    I hope they will show us the concept art before they end the discount and stuff... I'm excited^^

Meow~
    The end date for the addons will be revealed when the concept art is displayed for the icons xD
  • Options
    I like to see what I'm going to be buying first. Haven't even considered buying any until concept are is out
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    I like to see what I'm going to be buying first. Haven't even considered buying any until concept are is out
    I wish I could buy more, but since summer backers are considered red headed step children, I doubt I will even get the option to give Intrepid more money.