[Inspiration] Armor concepts

lexmaxlexmax Moderator mod
A place to post armor designs you'd love to see in Ashes or just see in general.
Other posts in this series:

Comments

• ZidZid Member ✭✭✭
    Image result for woodland elf armor
    I liked the idea of a wood elf utilising his surroundings for armour, would act as camouflage as well.
    Ps like the shoulder pads on the first warrior.

• ZaalZaal Member ✭✭
    "Yes. It's an altar. Men would come and sacrifice the wretched in my name. The weak would be punished by the strong."
  • lexmaxlexmax Moderator mod
    Battle mage

Shadowmancer

• WaysmWaysm Member ✭✭✭
    You guys are just making this more difficult for me to wait for the release of the game ._. Do you have any pity?
  • SintuSintu Member, Alpha 1 Stress Test alpha-stress-tester
    Very cool!
  • LorkhanLorkhan Member
    edited July 2017

Image result for elf armor concept artImage result for skyrim armor concept artDark Assassin Kim Eun Chul on ArtStation at httpswwwartstationcomartworkrPr3Gutm_campaigndigestutm_mediumemailutm_sourceemail_digest_mailerRelated image
  • WraevenWraeven Member ✭✭✭

Just some inspiration.
    Nothing belonging to me ^^

Chaos... is a Ladder...
  • infiniToasterinfiniToaster Member ✭✭
    I present you with my absolute favorite armor design ever conceived

Plus some more I like:

Glory to all those who respect the Crown!

• It would be cool to have a sect of dwarves that use the bones of their enemies for armor crafting and enhance its  strength Forest hunter by A-Sloudi
    Think it would be awesome for necromancers and summoner types to have masks/armor like this
    Also, if you make marine species and bosses living armor would be sick, especially if you need specific resources to continually enhance it and maintain it. Lemurian Kelp Bio-Armor by ChuckWalton
    Im not fat, Im cultivating mass.
  • MichaelMichael Member ✭✭
    The first picture. I'd like to see that as a fighter. Dual wielding swords and wearing plate armor.
  • FliPFliP Member alpha-0-rank
    This is something I like, getting creative with fantasy, but still keeping a level or realism not to have a bunch of spikes and flying orbs on your armor.

E: [email protected]

Eternal

[EU, PvX, Social, Semi-Hardcore]

⟅ Forum ✟ Discord ✟ Forum Topic ⟆

Check out https://www.theaocdungeon.com, the #1 Ashes Community

• KratzKratz Member, Alpha 0 Participant, Alpha 1 Stress Test alpha-stress-tester

Dwarf Cleric ftw!

• nagashnagash Member alpha-stress-tester
    be gone holy knight, for now, its the time of evil 

• FleelixFleelix Member, Alpha 0 Participant, Alpha 1 Stress Test alpha-stress-tester
    Like everyone of them first one is the best imo.

Styx 

[Sieges] [Arenas] [Battlegrounds]

EU - PVP

• ss12brolyss12broly Member
  • EnhanceEnhance Member
    nagash said:
    be gone holy knight, for now, its the time of evil 

Great))

• BraneGamesBraneGames Member, Alpha 1 Stress Test alpha-stress-tester
    edited December 2017
    Mage/Cleric

In Stuffertons we trust
  • Queen CakeQueen Cake Member ✭✭
    Just looking at this gets me so excited!
  • Dr_NovoDr_Novo Member
    @Kyrillos I like the thought of Natural Armor
  • KraveiKravei Member
    some of Kekai Kotaki's work from gw2

• RhivanRhivan Member ✭✭

• RainerRainer Member ✭✭