Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

PAX West! Anyone here going?

Wondering how many people here are going to PAX West this year since AoC will be there. I'll be wearing my Alucard shirt so come say hey if you're there!

Comments

• Options
    Yep. I will be there Monday. Badge just now arrived via snail mail.  :p
  • Options
    Same, Just got my Friday & Saturday badge today. Going to have to find out where they'll be set up on the floor.
  • Options
    Life goal is to go, but no I am poor and was raised in the east coast. No luck for me..
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    I am very jealous my friend. Enjoy! :)
  • Options
    Zaal said:
    Wondering how many people here are going to PAX West this year since AoC will be there. I'll be wearing my Alucard shirt so come say hey if you're there!
    Have fun @Zaal! I am very jealous indeed :)^^

• Options
    Thanks! My goal is to get to the AoC booth very early, Probably will be my first stop.
  • Options
    I live so close but I didn't plan far enough ahead to get a pass :-(
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Dygz said:
    Omggggg :0 Please take a selfie under the Divine Gateway please ❤️❤️❤️

I live so close but I didn't plan far enough ahead to get a pass :-(
    I'm very certain Intrepid are releasing "PAX packs" in the weeks running up to PAX which contain tickets :) it was mentioned in a stream ^^

*edit*
    I can't go QQ but you know feel free to carry my logo with you so I can be there in spirit :3
  • Options
    Diura said:
    *edit*
    I can't go QQ but you know feel free to carry my logo with you so I can be there in spirit :3
    Aww. You above anyone deserves to go to PAX @Diura :)
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Diura said:
    *edit*
    Aww. You above anyone deserves to go to PAX @Diura :)
    I'd be more than happy running around PAX handing out hand drawn maps of "How to get to the Divine Gateway" to get more people to visit the booth xD

I was in a game shop yesterday, and I got chatting to the employee, and he was talking about his degree about in some tech savvy game design thing and I was like uuuum - so you like mmos? And he was like yeaaah...., and I was like - so heard of Ashes of Creation? And he was like noooo....and I was like here *wrote it down on paper* Check it out :3 You want be disappointed :3

Much better than handing out my number ahaha ^^
  • Options
    Aww! So long as he wrote down https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Diura/ ! :)
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Dygz said:
    Omggggg :0 Please take a selfie under the Divine Gateway please ❤️❤️❤️

I will try to keep reminding myself every few hours, so I don't forget!!!
    Still 6 weeks before PAX!!
    :p  <3  :p 
  • Options
    I would absolutely love to, but the United States is pretty far away.
  • Options
    Ariatras said:
    I would absolutely love to, but the United States is pretty far away.
    +1
    Australia represent lol also won't be going..
  • Options
    Wish I could go but its to far away. Hope you all take lots of pictures and video!
  • Options
    spend my fun money on AoC :( and soon addons :'(

I'm BROKE!~
  • Options
    Live close like 3 hour drive. Missed out on the tickets  :'( very sad maybe make it next year. :) 
  • Options
    I'll post what pictures I can :)
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    You must get Steven to wear a T-shirt saying "I dig Dygz!" ;)
  • Options
    Zaal said:
    I'll post what pictures I can :)
    That would be cool.
  • Options
    Everyone going to PAX, please think of the forum community while you are there. 
    Remember to offer any possible suggestions and don't be afraid to critique any mechanics that you feel will be "clunky" later on. Go there as mega-hyped-fans, but also as well-experienced mmo gamers who intend to make sure their investment and voice in AoC is being heard!
  • Options
    Chudyie said:
    Everyone going to PAX, please think of the forum community while you are there. 
    Remember to offer any possible suggestions and don't be afraid to critique any mechanics that you feel will be "clunky" later on. Go there as mega-hyped-fans, but also as well-experienced mmo gamers who intend to make sure their investment and voice in AoC is being heard!

Will do! It'll be my first stop for PAX and probably spend most my time there (if the line isn't too long)
  • Options
    Have a good time all you who get to go; make us proud!
  • Options
    Enjoy your trip and have fun.  I am envious of you but hopeful that I can live vicariously through you with the live streams and the stories you bring back.
  • Options
    Be sure to wave at the cameras to us as we watch ;)
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    Is a PAX stream going to happen?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Chudyie said:
    T-Elf said:
    Is a PAX stream going to happen?
    Yes it is :) We will probably get more details closer to the event :)
    http://www.ashesofcreation-the-odyssey.com/2017/07/sneaky-peak-of-pax-booth.html
  • Options
    Would love to yeah, but as I'm living in norway...  Nope! ;P
  • Options
    Jonasold said:
    Would love to yeah, but as I'm living in norway...  Nope! ;P
      Yeah it's one of the few conventions I get to go to haha :)
  • Options
    I'm definitely going! Can't wait to check out the game.