Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will AoC support 4K?

I think/hope by the time the game is out there should be a graphic card (without SLI) powerful enough to play this game on a 4K-screen. Ironically enough the (almost) perfect screen is already in the stores, for example "Asus Rog Swift PG27UQ". Almost, because it's not 35"... but just imagine 4K,HDR and 144Hz on such a screen ????. 

Comments

• Options
    Don't know yet hasn't been announced but general consensus is that it doesn't make sense for them not to
  • Options
    @Egolego I'm pretty sure you can say with 99% certainty that AoC will support 4k as a resolution. Whether the UI will scale well with 4k is another matter, it all depends if they decide to support it from a development standpoint.
  • Options
    @Egolego, We haven't been notified about the resolutions in the game but as its running Unreal Engine 4 then I think most likely you'll be able to play in 4k.
  • Options
    Perfect ! I can just see all the technical development stars aline for when this game releases 
  • Options
    If only I had the rig for 4K..