Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Summer Crowdfunding Campaign Ended

Now that SCC has ended I would like to know are you people happy with it and all new stuff that we know about the game  :)

Comments

• Options
    We where so close to it ;-;
  • Options
    yes, I would have liked if we could get all goals, but this is it. I am quite happy with the results. 

It's unlikely that I'll use the wand, though :| 
  • Options
    We all know it's coming xD
  • Options
    Waysm said:
    You know nothing John Snow XD
  • Options
    I'm content. If it weren't for the Summer backing, I wouldn't have been able to contribute at all. Regardless of any or none of the rewards, I still got my pack yey
  • Options
    I'm delighted with everything so far ^^ Now the PAX hype begins :33
  • Options
    Waysm said:
    I am nearly certain they said this will be the last crowd funding opportunity.
  • Options
    I'm happy I would not have been able to contribute with out it happening but I did not use paypal
  • Options
    I would've backed the game twice with the kickstarter and SCC, but I think if I did, I would be happy as these game seems more then worth to back
  • Options
    It might seem crazy what I am about to say
    here's why...

Because I'm happy~
    Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
    Because I'm happy~
    Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY~

• Options
    Waysm said:
    I am nearly certain they said this will be the last crowd funding opportunity.
    They are making Game of Thrones puns.
    Winter funding.
    Winter is coming.
    Atleast drdebica got it >.>
  • Options
    I'm a little sad we didn't unlock the ship skin or the parlor game, but I'm glad the campaign is over so IS can focus more on the game. And as @Diura said, there is PAX <3
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    I'm a little sad we didn't unlock the ship skin or the parlor game, but I'm glad the campaign is over so IS can focus more on the game. And as @Diura said, there is PAX <3
    I agree, little disappointed there was not  more people on board to unlock some of the rewards but glad to have Intrepid concentrate on the game itself.  
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    I didn't care about anything on that list except the Parlor game :cold_sweat:

• Options
    As was said before, let the focus be the game development now so that there will be real progress that can be shown to the backers / believers as well as the critics.
  • Options
    Pitsnow said:
    As was said before, let the focus be the game development now so that there will be real progress that can be shown to the backers / believers as well as the critics.
    Ofc, can't wait for that :)
  • Options
    Diura said:
    I'm delighted with everything so far ^^ Now the PAX hype begins :33
    Haype train is on the way and and it's without brakes XD
  • Options
    Kieran96 said:
    I didn't care about anything on that list except the Parlor game :cold_sweat:

Ah damn it, that would be fun ;-;
  • Options
    I'm pretty bummed we didn't reach the furniture set, and I will be thinking about it hard in a few years when I build my freehold.. FeelsBadMan
  • Options
    Happy as a Dwarf with a pipe!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Missed it by 42..... :s:'(
  • Options
    I am bewildered.
    I hope like a lame horse it will be taken out back and never return in any way shape or form.

I do not want to see another iteration of, colour shifted exclusivity* price adjustments* or founder discounts* of that nature ever again, regardless of season.

Otherwise Intrepid studios might as well be named Captain Ahab and gone whale hunting.

I feel it was the right thing to do but done the wrong way. 

So hopefully what ever was to learn from the outcome will not be forgotten or repeated.

• Options
    Extremely happy that the Summer Kickstarter was able to include those who, otherwise, would not have been able to participate in early funding!

Disappointed that the anticipated number of potential backers did not bear fruit, but, c'est la vie.

Disappointed in Intrepid's handling of the Summer Kickstarter.  When dealing with a very cynical general audience, it's best to be as clear, and upfront as possible, to avoid even the appearance of impropriety.  As the saying goes, "once bitten, twice shy".  And, unfortunately, the gaming community has experienced more than it's fair share of "bites".  

With all that said, lessons are learned, and I'm extremely hopeful for the future of Ashes!  :smiley:
  • Options
    They mentioned in the kickstarted campaign that if any goals were not met with funding it would not mean they were not included, merely they would not be prioritized for release. 

And pending success of the project, those goals would be scheduled for work post release.

I have not heard the same comment for these goals, but I imagine the same mind set prevails!

• Options
    AkaBear said:
    They mentioned in the kickstarted campaign that if any goals were not met with funding it would not mean they were not included, merely they would not be prioritized for release. 

And pending success of the project, those goals would be scheduled for work post release.

I have not heard the same comment for these goals, but I imagine the same mind set prevails!

Omg amazing, I didn't know that, so you are saying that we will get furniture set ^u^
  • Options
    drdebica said:
    Omg amazing, I didn't know that, so you are saying that we will get furniture set ^u^
    Yep, for the "reasonable" price of whatever they throw it on the store for down the line.
  • Options
    Regardless of what Intrepid has stated previously they will bring this campaign back with a new coat of paint (more reskins) and new goals if their previous actions are any indications.
  • Options
    Content but I wish the backer goals were more reasonable.
  • Options
    Loyheta said:
    Content but I wish the backer goals were more reasonable.
    Well this isn't P2W game and this wasn't Kickstarter so yeaaaaaaaa