Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AoC Comic: Antics of Creation #002

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2018 in Fan Art
Tapas link

Previous Strip (001) || Next Strip (003)

VoxoV:
"In which we learn of the mage's profession."
This one took a long time. It was a very original joke, and I got in a bit over my head with the layout. Hopefully future pages should be considerably faster as I learn from mistakes. Please enjoy.

Xenogelion:
Xeno here, writer and brain monkey. So, when I was younger, I had a horrible pain in my jaw for the first time in my life. Honestly no idea what the hell it was until I was advised it was a toothache. I went to my dentist multiple times and even though the pain was in the lower-left-back of my jaw, I was told repeatedly that I was experiencing "transplanted pain" and that I needed fillings at the top-right-front of my jaw. Dismissing the idiot after seeing him twice, I saw my GP and even went to hospital because of the pain. Eventually, I went back to my dentist, but asked to see a different one, and within 2 minutes he discovered one of my wisdom teeth was "bad". He took it out and I felt leagues better. I had to put up with the pain for a month dealing with that crappy dentist, so even though Mage here is "Cheep", at least she fixed the problem straight away.

Comments