Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Latest Snapchat pictures!

Comments

• Options
    *Oooooooooooohs*    <3 
  • Options
    Nice!
  • Options
    These pictures look good, where ever that scenery is, I am going to find a Node near there and claim it as mine :smile:
  • Options
    Ketchup said:
    These pictures look good, where ever that scenery is, I am going to find a Node near there and claim it as mine :smile:
    These are images from the Volcanic area - so you'll be living in a hot zone :D
  • Options
    Soooooo purdy
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Ketchup said:
    It suits my colour, red :sunglasses:
  • Options
    Ketchup said:
    Diura said:
    Ketchup said:
    Ren'kai scum! Vek Master race!
  • Options
    Ketchup said:
    Diura said:
    Ketchup said:
    Ren'kai scum! Vek Master race!
    Ren'kai the strongest and will overcome the Veks!
  • Options
    REN'KAI! SHOW THOSE VEKS WHAT A REAL ORC LOOKS LIKE!

nic pic btw I r8 8/8 
  • Options
    That area looks so gassy! Must be a Dwarven play ground! ;)
  • Options
    Looks nice! Hopefully people keep sharing these in here since I really wouldn't want to get into Snapchat just for AoC :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Looks sweet!
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    I joined snapchat hoping to see the Intrepid version of this... Sorely disappointed so far...

• Options
    Thanks for posting these. I dont use snap chat