Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Name Reservation

does anyone know when and were i can reservate my name  that i bought in during the kickstartet event ? 

Comments

• Options
    Most likely will be somewhere between now and open beta/release :P Cant be answered really.. its way to far away to have a solid plan/date for atm. Cant say wether it will be an on-site thing or in a by then released launcher either really :P
  • Options
    No time frame has been given yet. 
  • Options
    As @Sintu said, no time frame given yet but I suppose it will be closer to launch and therefore years away.
  • Options
    Can't wait to reserve my name though!
  • Options
    No official date has been set yet for the release of the name reservations only an ordering for how. They will become available at a scheduled date based on backer tier. Hope that helps =)
  • Options
    thats another thing did you get your kickstarter in the forums already ? didn´t get it 
  • Options
    Buddy93 said:
    thats another thing did you get your kickstarter in the forums already ? didn´t get it 
    If you mean are the accounts linked, check your dashboard under "orders" and the info should show there providing you had an email and entered your key correctly. If not I suggest you contact CS@intrepidstudios.com via email.
  • Options
    We are currently integrating the data received from Kickstarter with our account systems.  This process will take roughly 7-10 business days.

this is the thing i mean :) tryed to contact them 2 weeks ago never got an answer
  • Options
    Buddy93 said:
    We are currently integrating the data received from Kickstarter with our account systems.  This process will take roughly 7-10 business days.

this is the thing i mean :) tryed to contact them 2 weeks ago never got an answer
    Well, you should've of received an email. If you haven't I suggest you use the email above.
  • Options
    Not to clear on what you are asking here so will give a couple different options.

If you never received your KS code to link your account you should look in all the mail folders including junk and promotions. Follow the instructions and link. If you can't find the email, contact CS@IntrepidStudios

If you are asking where your rewards are. Look under main website while logged in, go to account, look at orders tab, and your package should be listed there.

If you are asking "Where is my shiny Forum Title?" At the time of this writing they have not been implemented. The plan is to roll them out soonish once the upgrading process has finished. Why do the work twice and have to deal with the inevitable, "Hey, I just upgraded my account 15 minutes ago, why can't I see my new forum title immediately?"
  • Options
    Anyone else hoping to reserve a name so you don't have to see it in game?

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Karthos said:

You will see the name every time you log in if you make the character lmao... If you don't the reservation will just be released after awhile.
  • Options
    Karthos said:

I would reserve ninja shadow but I'd never play it, cause I don't like playing characters with the name ninja in it.
  • Options
    Karthos said:

I would reserve ninja shadow but I'd never play it, cause I don't like playing characters with the name ninja in it.
    Sounds about right!
  • Options
    Anyone able to molest dev's about Name Reservations on Q&A so we can actually get some clarity?

What's the go?
    Is there going to be different set dates for the different tier packs or just an open free-for-all date with the higher tiers winning like an auction?
    Will the name reservations be purely for the live server names, leaving alpha names as whatever you want, or will the reserved name start at alpha and carry over?
    Will the game need to be downloaded in order to implement the name reservation or can they be reserved via the email/site before downloading the game n creating a character?

• Options
    I don't believe they have given all the details that you've asked for.  The only thing I've heard is name reservations will start with the most expensive packages on down; probably from Kickstarter.  How this will be implemented has not been discussed to my knowledge.
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    I don't believe they have given all the details that you've asked for.  The only thing I've heard is name reservations will start with the most expensive packages on down; probably from Kickstarter.  How this will be implemented has not been discussed to my knowledge.
    Yeah I know, that's why I wanted someone who knows how to ask Q&A's to the Dev streams or whatever to see if we can actually get some info about this.
  • Options
    Reserving Mack Daddy 
  • Options
    Reserving Xombie Daddy
  • Options
    Reserving nothing because I didn't back it
  • Options
    I really wanna get stealthy mcstealthface 
  • Options
    Azathoth said:
    Reserving Xombie Daddy
    Ded2me
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    I want to reserve the name Japanese Name so that everyone else who makes one after me will be unoriginal    :joy:
  • Options
    Flameh0t said:
    Anyone able to molest dev's about Name Reservations on Q&A so we can actually get some clarity?

What's the go?
    Is there going to be different set dates for the different tier packs or just an open free-for-all date with the higher tiers winning like an auction?
    Will the name reservations be purely for the live server names, leaving alpha names as whatever you want, or will the reserved name start at alpha and carry over?
    Will the game need to be downloaded in order to implement the name reservation or can they be reserved via the email/site before downloading the game n creating a character?

@UnknownSystemError
    Any info on this?
  • Options
    What has been stated in the past is that the name reservation system would go into effect closer to the launch of Alpha 1. While that is no confirmation that name reservation will be active for testing, it leaves a pretty good clue. Again, on the question of different set dates for reservations vs some ffa auction with higher packs having preference. No confirmation. My guess would be they will have login windows to whatever system that gives priority based on pack level. Those in the whale packs like the Phoenix Initiative will have a window before most, followed by the packs in descending order. Where it gets interesting is once they reach the $500 level BoW from Kickstarter. Will the KS people reserve before Summer, who will reserve before website package people of the same level? Or can any person that buys a $500 pack that contains name reservation have the same time window chance to reserve as someone who has been waiting since the beginning? For name reservation to be persistent they need to have their login server with our permanent login credentials set up. Most likely you will get an email with your login credentials, which will become active during your "window." Any way they roll it out there are sure to be salty, salty tears from some when DrizztNoobSmasher is taken by the guy with a more expensive pack than you.

TL:DR. Mostly unknown. Very little confirmed.
  • Options
    What has been stated in the past is that the name reservation system would go into effect closer to the launch of Alpha 1. While that is no confirmation that name reservation will be active for testing, it leaves a pretty good clue. Again, on the question of different set dates for reservations vs some ffa auction with higher packs having preference. No confirmation. My guess would be they will have login windows to whatever system that gives priority based on pack level. Those in the whale packs like the Phoenix Initiative will have a window before most, followed by the packs in descending order. Where it gets interesting is once they reach the $500 level BoW from Kickstarter. Will the KS people reserve before Summer, who will reserve before website package people of the same level? Or can any person that buys a $500 pack that contains name reservation have the same time window chance to reserve as someone who has been waiting since the beginning? For name reservation to be persistent they need to have their login server with our permanent login credentials set up. Most likely you will get an email with your login credentials, which will become active during your "window." Any way they roll it out there are sure to be salty, salty tears from some when DrizztNoobSmasher is taken by the guy with a more expensive pack than you.

TL:DR. Mostly unknown. Very little confirmed.
    @UnknownSystemError
    Haha all good, I read it. Thanks for the input. I hope someone on the Q&A eventually asks the Dev stream/next pax panel/harass Steven when he's in discord to confirm a few things about it then.
  • Options
    I will reserve Chuck Norris
  • Options
    Reserving Beautiful Boi