Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Off Topic] How the hell does Splatoon 2 not have local split-screen?

Literally bought a Nintendo Switch the other day to play with my wife and grabbed the game. How is this not a thing on this game if Mario Kart and others games easily include this? I mean seriously why Nintendo, why do this to us?

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    There's already a sequel? :D But yeah, surprising that split-screen isn't supported. Maybe it wasn't a popular feature in the first game and they decided it is waste of time and money to make it in the sequel.
  • Options
    @Rofus

It actually wasn't fully implemented in the first game either. The first game only let one player on the WiiU pad and the other on the TV. Ya, don't ask me why it was designed that way.
  • Options
    @Duninn
    Weird that they would leave it out since local multiplayer games are one of the things that have kept Nintendo consoles popular.
  • Options
    Rofus said:
    @Duninn
    Weird that they would leave it out since local multiplayer games are one of the things that have kept Nintendo consoles popular.

Bad game design choices are plaguing the industry mostly in companies trying to chase the $$