Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Crowdfunding forum badges

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pitsnow said:
     And the royalty one with the strangelled chicken?? Hmm. 

A strangled chicken?!? Awesome!
    Thank-you monseigneur Baconator :smiley:

• Options
    Megs said:
    Pitsnow said:
     And the royalty one with the strangelled chicken?? Hmm. 

A strangled chicken?!? Awesome!
    Thank-you monseigneur Baconator :smiley:

OK OK, not a strangled chicken then. How about a underfed crow with rabies? 
  • Options
    I think these look great.
  • Options
    I hope they come with a toggle to display or not.

Depending on discussion I might not want to always draw attention to myself as someone that's invested a significant sum into the game.

Other times, I might need to have it on just to give some validity to my opinions.
  • Options
    Fanzhon said:
    I hope they come with a toggle to display or not.

Depending on discussion I might not want to always draw attention to myself as someone that's invested a significant sum into the game.

Other times, I might need to have it on just to give some validity to my opinions.
    hmmm that's a good idea maybe ask that in the livestream next week?
  • Options
    Great work, It looks amazing.
  • Options
    The badges look great but let's hope they are not as layout breaking as some signatures on this forums.
  • Options
    Nixal said:
    The badges look great but let's hope they are not as layout breaking as some signatures on this forums.
    Signatures have been broken for a loooooong time, and no estimate on when they will be fixed. There was no option to size them or adjust, and they currently cannot be changed.
  • Options
    Please give farmhouse for my settler KS backing :smiley:
  • Options
    Please give farmhouse for my settler KS backing :smiley:
    While the KS rewards will not change in the future, there will be freehold appearance skins on the store for sure. The only things you are going to see for the foreseeable future are the forum badges. These will most likely roll out after PAX and they can concentrate on finally fixing the signatures issue they have had with Vanilla.
  • Options
    Yeah. I'd like to see the ratio of comments to crowdfunding. Be safe and have fun. Skafftaruss.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    I'm figuring to up my gamage by contributing more to web site crowdfunding add ons. Not doing alpha - its up to power gamers - persistent is super. Hence - I'd like to wait until I contribute a fuller potential over time. So folks won't get confused when you move from pauper to low class peddler. Perhaps they'll have a cutoff date. Adding a nice Youtube video on your Facebook is supportive as well. Here's what I posted:
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlwb5hUHcAc
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Sir. You are both prolific and ubiquitous. I genuflect to your power. You are as a god. I love you. Heart heart.
  • Options
    Mmmm, yes, Braver of Worlds. Crossing over to a new and unexplored territory.
  • Options
    I'm not big on pins but if they made them into pinny arcade style pins I would prob have to buy one to add to the hoodie.

• Options
    id love to get my founder title on the forum ;p 
  • Options
    Feel like a boyscout collecting badges. :D