Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will body build influence stats?

It's a very rough idea, just something that came to my mind while discussing the right boob size with my friend.. 

I think it might be really cool, if different body builds would influence some stats.
For example, if you were to have a chubby character, your stability (stagger resistance?) would increase in exchange for a certain amount of stamina. 

Having a muscular character might increase your stability/strength at the cost of stamina regeneration. 

On the other hand, having a slim body might increase your stamina regeneration, but it decrease your stability/strength.

I think this might spice character creatization a bit. You would not spend 10 hours making a character based on looks and name, but 20 hours while taking this in to account. 

EDIT: Chubby character might even have an increased buff from food or something like that..