Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

This sounds awesome! Greetings fellow MMO players!

MMO vet here, love games like NexusTK, Ultima, Everquest, and some stuff like Toram...I cant wait for this, very exciting. Still looking over all these topics for this game.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community! Dont forget to join us in discord if you havent yet always happy to see new faces \o/ 
  • Options
    Welcome! Everyone here is excited and trying stay patient while waiting :smiley:
  • Options
    Welcome @MissPMS to this bunch of awesome people :)
  • Options
    Welcome @MissPMS pretty great group of people here! Always great to add a MMO vet! 
  • Options
    Welcome @MissPMS! I doubt you will be disappointed with anything you find :).
  • Options
    Welcome @MissPMS :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes Hype   train!
  • Options
    Hello @MissPMS o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums.
  • Options
  • Options
    Welcome @MissPMS
    Er, am I the only one who dare check out the reason for the name?
    Sounds like you have a great deal of MMO experience so great  to have you on board!

• Options
    MissPMS said:
    MMO vet here, love games like NexusTK, Ultima, Everquest, and some stuff like Toram...I cant wait for this, very exciting. Still looking over all these topics for this game.
    Welcome to the community and the party! Impressive gaming background! Enjoy your stay @MissPMS
  • Options
    @MissPMS Welcome aboard the hype train!  There's also a lot of videos to look at on YouTube with more information about game specifics as they are currently envisioned.

@Glosterian I'm glad someone was brave enough to ask!  :|

• Options
    Welcome :D
  • Options
    Welcome, theres a lot of things that have influenced this game such as Black Desert Online and its customization, this game has been influenced but as its my first MMORPG I've started to play BDO to see what AoC has for us as it is influenced by that game I think. :sunglasses:
  • Options
    MissPMS said:

WELCOME! grab a seat we will be waiting together for a long time.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, @MissPMS!