Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Fire Crystals and Nasty Gas

What do you think of the fire crystals and nasty gas? I'm thinking we'll have to mine those crystals for something and the gas is toxic so you can only mine for a short amount of time before you have to go outside and throw up. What do you think? 

Comments

• Options
    I love the idea of hazardous gas. I'm sure those crystals will be worth the potions/spells you have to purchase to gain resistance to the gas :)
  • Options
    We saw in the live stream a staff with a red crystal in it.  Nudge nudge wink wink know what I mean.  That area looked awesome.  I'm thinking defeat some steroid taking monster get a powerful crystal give to master craftsman to makef an uber staff.  
  • Options
    I love the area, aesthetically well put together :) I can't wait to see more exploration at PAX ^^ I'm wonder if those blossom like trees are also gatherable xD
    I love the idea of poison gasses etc and more risk from the environment, make some use for anti-poison pots etc xD since most games they are in are useless x.x
  • Options
    I think they said there would be some boss in that cavern, so my idea is you need to pry one of those red electrified from the wall, kite the boss to the gaspool, then throw the crystal in the pool, then....  B)
  • Options
    This will probably be the boss. I reckon it's colours will be the same as the environments and the spikes/crystals on its back will be the orange crystals - maybe sparky too - and it spews lava xD
    I think it will crawl/walk and climb and maybe every dive under the ground in tunnels xD
  • Options
    Anything that adds depth and danger!
  • Options
    Solved. You guys solved it. Especially with that picture of the boss.  :o
  • Options
    Beautiful video, that beating heart thing looked incredible! 
  • Options
    When I read the title I was expecting a camp fire and too many beans eaten.