Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[56K Warning] - [EU] [PvX] [R-18] Absolute Territory - 202% Casual

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2017 in European Guilds
Absolute Territory, a casual guild with the golden ratio for success and with zero commitment expected.

I n t r o d u c t i o n

Where other guilds will try and achieve great things; Absolute Territory won't.

So what makes Absolute Territory a Guild worth your effort?

After a long hard day at work all we wanna do is spend time with our 2D Waifu's.
If that means indiscriminate genocide of the locals, going on quests for senile old men or having a booze up at the local tavern - WE GOT YOUR BACK!

G o a l s

^ Pretty much this ^

Our real focus will mainly be: PvE, Playing dress up, Hoarding Loot and Fan Service

W h a t   c a n   y o u   d o   f o r   m e ?

We can offer insight into the discussions that matter the most such as... Who is best girl?

We offer an experience unlike any other Guild recruiting right now.

S o   w h o   a r e   w e ?

Just an average non-serious Guild founded by someone that used to play Korean grindfest MMO's back in the early 2000's and haven't touched MMO's properly since. We're here for the people that spend more time typing trash than actually playing the game.

How many people can you expect to be in this guild?
Honest Answer: Zero

R a n k s   a n d   S t r u c t u r e

Leadership? Structure? We don't have any of that.
We believe a Guild is a collection of players with similar interests because of this, there is no "senior" person you have to answer to. We're just a ragtag group of disorganized players with a common interest of playing the game.

Although this is subject to change if we somehow manage to gain influence in the world.

R e q u i r e m e n t s

We have a single requirement.
Kneesocks / Thigh Highs Only
Otherwise, we'll be accepting all classes, races and genders. We don't descriminate. That's right, traps are more than welcome!
(I'm kidding obviously)

S i g n   u p

So what do you think? Convinced yet? Want to join?

To sign up, just comment below and you're in.

Remember to LIKE, COMMENT AND LOL if you enjoyed!