Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forum Signatures

Hey,
I've noticed some cool signatures on the forum and was wondering how you all did them :)
I am terribad with photoshop and am in need of some guidance!

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Hey @Axecess Welcome! Sorry but I just used MS Paint to modify mine a bit, there are some good sigs out there though. What I have learned here is that everyone is super helpful and cool. If you see a sig you like PM that person, I bet they will let you know how to get one!
  • Options

@Axecess,

Hiya Axecess,

A couple of days ago, I asked about signatures on Discord (in tech help) and Intrepid Studios let me know that the forum is experiencing a glitch at the moment preventing a person from uploading any image in their signature (even if they host it on a different site and just use the URL).  They did say that it is a known issue and the issue is being worked on.  I am not sure if it has been corrected or not, though.  I haven't tested it in the last couple of days.

By the way, I usually use Microsoft Powerpoint to make my signature and then save it as a jpeg right from the powerpoint page. 

• Options
    Yes, forums are still glitched at this time. Even those with images are not able to change them to anything else or remove the ones they currently have. We will just have to wait and hope the rumored web pros they have hired can fix their front end issues.
  • Options
    Welcome @Axecess, I made mine by using a template on a website that lets you make email banners! :wink::smile:!
  • Options

Hi Axecess,

Just a head up, I did move this over to the general Discussions board.

Thanks <3

• Options
    @Yuukie did one for me, however I still have my current one as me (and many others) are not able to "change" their signature to another picture and the "images not allowed" message is there.
  • Options
    Thanks all! and you are correct @Mazikar so far everyone is super helpful :smile:
    The "Images not allowed" was puzzling me, glad to find out the situation. I will look into a signature then once it has been fixed!
  • Options
    @Axecess,

@Kumary and @Morriganna both make great signatures.  Kumary made mine.  I described what I wanted to do and she made it happen.  Morriganna made one for me as well, but with the glitch, I can't use it yet.

If the glitch ever gets fixed, there are several people around here who are more than happy to make a signature.
  • Options
    @Morriganna made mine once they fix the sigs I'll end up putting my sigs in a rotation
  • Options
    just go for what you like and can do on Photoshop  
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Doesnt allow for me to upload mine sadly :(
    Should have been this, very basic after effects:

• Options
    If anyone needs a signature do not hesitate to message me!  :)
  • Options
    Thanks all! and you are correct @Mazikar so far everyone is super helpful :smile:
    The "Images not allowed" was puzzling me, glad to find out the situation. I will look into a signature then once it has been fixed!
  • Options
    find image or draw one yourself use photoshop to input name of yours truly   :| do some effects on some video editor and use photoshop 2 export as a gif

small stuff~

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    I just type out how I really feel and use text as my signature :P