Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Questions so far.

1.) Will this game be coded in 64 bit code for high end systems?

2.)Any idea of my I7 6700k, 32 GB DDR4 3600, and 1080TI wil lbe enough to run this?

3.) What is the stance on RMT, I know this will likely be disallowed as in most games it is, although I know its a heavily debated topic on this, my personal opinion is I don't care what people do with their own money, as long as it comes from legitimate sources, the problem being why RMT gets such a bad name is because people cheat, use bots, and fraud, or compromised accounts which is what appears on most the gold seller sites.

Anyways opinion aside on this one there is a question I have if players will get banned from this game simply for accepting trades of currency, or items with nothing in return, I ask this because a few players myself included recently played a online game which actually forbids trading items to other players with nothing in return or they will assume you bought it with real money, I am a 5 year + EVE player, and freely given stuff away to other people including free Orcas worth like a billion ISK for nothing in return and neither of us got into trouble but times are changing.

4.) Is there going to be any type of currency like Diamonds, or Gold which is purchased with real money, and can be used on the player market to convert currencies like in EVE, or Guild Wars 2 aka a currency exchange to exchange like 500 diamonds for a set amount of currency?

5.) Is there going to be a proper anti-cheat on release other than Xing Code, or Game Guard from a 3rd party or will it be rather created in house?

6.) I assume there isn't going to be an issue with a large amount of players in a town example 100-200 players, players lagging, and unable to login stuck in long queue, I just ask because recently a game I backed just launched, and its having a lot of serious issues like this, this is being  worked out in development right?

7.) Any idea on character customizations I do hope there will be lots of good character customizations in game without the need to pay 500 diamonds or whatever currency every time to change a face or appearance, but rather sold in packs and allowed to freely edit a character, not sure if this is something that has been revealed yet as its early development.

I know this is a large team of talented designers and I trust they will get everything right that is important, just curious if anyone has hear anything yet.

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    1. Yes
    2.Yes, the engine is Unreal 4, if it will run that, it will run the game.
    3. No, never, one of the main selling points.
    4. see #3
    5. They a very anti-cheating, have partnered with another vendor for just one part of a multi-pronged approach to cheating/botting.
    6. They are writing their own Unreal 4 solution to those network problems.
    7. Character customization has been stated to be expansive and similar in detail to what Black Desert Online offers. Boobie sliders confirmed. Jiggle physics has not. So far no mention of real money fee for changing appearance(not likely), barbershop/stylist npcs confirmed.

• 2.)Any idea of my I7 6700k, 32 GB DDR4 3600, and 1080TI wil lbe enough to run this?

We like to show off, do we?? ;)
  • Pitsnow said:

2.)Any idea of my I7 6700k, 32 GB DDR4 3600, and 1080TI wil lbe enough to run this?

I dunno, he might need some kind of booster there.  
  • Um well IDK by the time this game comes out its likely going to be 3-4 years out of date.
  • And the engine will be the same. Take a look at WOW, you can run that with two cans and a string now.
  • And the engine will be the same. Take a look at WOW, you can run that with two cans and a string now.
    To be fully honest. With all the graphic-boosting WoW now does actually take about twice the performance compared to what it used to :P 
    Still not that much, but yeah ;D

• Pitsnow said:

By the time the game comes out, this rig will be pretty average to be honest. But yes, definitely. If you can run say... Dark and Light at the EPIC setting (Which I'm sure you can), you'll be golden I believe.