Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Not really new but first post ;D

Hey guys, been following this game since it was first announced on kickstarter, so not really new but missed the kickstarter campaign due to job travel.  Just got internet access again so figured I'd say hi!  Fuck my job ;-; hopefully will be able to contribute some funds when I finally make it home in a few months.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community!!!
  • Options
    Maleqai said:
    Hey guys, been following this game since it was first announced on kickstarter, so not really new but missed the kickstarter campaign due to job travel.  Just got internet access again so figured I'd say hi!  Fuck my job ;-; hopefully will be able to contribute some funds when I finally make it home in a few months.
    Well a belated warm welcome to the Community <3
  • Options
    Glad you've joined this awesome community @Maleqai :)
  • Options
    Hello @Maleqai o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Maleqai said:
    Welcome to the community officially! Look forward to getting to know you @Maleqai
  • Options
    Welcome @Maleqai :)
  • Options
    Welcome @Maleqai! Let me help you kick your job in the nutz! They do not pay you enough. Bastards! Well anyway, hope you have a great time here! Awesome community here! 
  • Options
  • Options
    Welcome aboard!  Nice to have you join the party!
  • Options
    Welcome @Maleqai!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, @Maleqai!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum. Sorry you missed the kick starter.
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!