Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How does the referral page work?

Can someone explain to me how the referral page works, in super simple terms? Like, I'm looking at it and I'm so confused... Like, what is this "Ultimate Member Registration" thing? Why is the conversion rate 12.50% and the commission rate 15%? ;A;

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    So your conversion rate is the number of people who you referred divided by the number of people who clicked on your referral link. So if two people click on the link and only 1 signs up, you have a 50% conversion rate. 

Your commission rate will always be 15%, meaning that for every dollar that someone you referred spends, you get 15¢ credited to your account. 

The Ultimate Member Registration thing, I'm not sure why it's called that. However, it seems that out is referring to anyone who you referred. 

Any other questions regarding the referral system? 
  • Options
    So your conversion rate is the number of people who you referred divided by the number of people who clicked on your referral link. So if two people click on the link and only 1 signs up, you have a 50% conversion rate. 

Your commission rate will always be 15%, meaning that for every dollar that someone you referred spends, you get 15¢ credited to your account. 

The Ultimate Member Registration thing, I'm not sure why it's called that. However, it seems that out is referring to anyone who you referred. 

Any other questions regarding the referral system? 
    Ah I see. Thank you! *hugs*
  • Options
    Was the response from @Mooseknee10 the answer you needed @Maora ? =D
  • Options
    Yep. :smile:
  • Options
    Awesome! I am going to go ahead and close this on out then. have a great day =D
This discussion has been closed.