Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Lodge of Sorceresses - PvX | RP | Crafting | Trading | World Events

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2018 in European Guilds

Please be advised that Lodge of Sorceresses is open to all classes, races and genders and isn't restricted in any fashion, especially in respect to players' genders. The name of our guild is strictly RP originated and only! :) It doesn't and shouldn't imply anything else! We are just another PvX (and casually RP) oriented guild in that retrospect.

In brief ...

Lodge of Sorceresses is a casual, soft-core guild who value discipline. We all have a life to live, generally working-class, who don't want to waste their time in MMOs we play, but benefit from them instead. Meaning, we prefer steady (even if it is slow) progression, to no progress at all, or to a rushed one. We are endgame-oriented, with RP-origins (just to make it more fun, than usual PvE/PvP guilds out there). If you are a type of player, who doesn't want to waste their precious time, but spend fun few hours in company of friends and do something that matters at the end of the day, Lodge definitely is the guild you are looking for.

Who are we looking for?

We are looking for people like-minded to us, who in general know the value of team-work, the merit of it; and who realize what the ends (fun, accomplishments) and means (gear and riches) are, and which is more important. We need players from all classes, and all roles, to fill our ranks for a [b]very[/b] long term. We don't want people coming and going, but serious members, for a serious guild, who value, love and cherish their guild and guild-mates.

In particular ...

• We aim for a mature guild with funny people who are tolerant, and at the same time not impatient (something close to elitist/troll mood - we hate those),
  • We aim for wide range of activities including advanced crafting and endgame content focus: so expect active Trading and Guild Bank. To assist with this goal, our guild comes with Strong Organization, proven to work in other MMOs in past 2-3 years. We also have very active forums where our members share their knowledge and experience in a constant basis; plus good Officer team who are ceaselessly working on new projects, ranging from RP to PvE/PvP and Crafting with ever brand new ideas,
  • We want steady, existing progress regarding the content we play. We are against pointless grinding day after day, with illusion of "we are having fun time". To that end, Lodge runs parallel projects aimed at different aspects of the game, including crafting, PvE, PvP and RP. We are also open to additional suggestions from our members, which if proven to have entertainment value for our members, can become an active project themselves.
  • We aim for a moderate-sized guild of 100 to 150 members.

Nothing boring?

Generally none, if you consider the two requirements we have from all our members: to register at our forums and not to be absent for more than 60 daysFor the former - it is there for better communication between the guild and its leadership; and for the latter - we need people who know they are and will be playing the game (yet we understand real-life issues, thus the allowance of 60 days).

What now?

Like the idea? REGISTER AT OUR FORUMS and I - the guildmaster - will do my best to organize things until the launch and keep you guys up-to-date with the latest news.

Comments

• As a side note: Lodge is a multi-game guild, who in past had played Rift for many years. Currently we are present in Elder Scrolls Online. If you are playing ESO, we can teamup much earlier than AOC's release :) 
  • Projects in Lodge

Since day 1, every type of activities in our guild has been project-based, including PvE and PvP, Crafting and Trading, even RP whenever we had it. And every project generally has an Overseer who creates, manages and runs that project. When it comes to that specific activity, the Overseer is the boss and has the final say during an event. Even the Guild Leader has to follow his/her rule during the activities. And of course in other times, it is Guild Leader's duty to oversee all his Overseers (i.e. officers) in general. This way, our Projects become autonomous entities within the guild and Overseers become free with their decisionmaking. Even if it is the Guild Leader who puts the Overseer in position, it's the guild who in most of the cases relieves him or her off their duties.

E.g. PvE activities which ultimately means a progression in the endgame content, is a project where the Raid Leader rank is the Overseer role, who organizes everything raiding-related, including picking people for our Raid Core from our general Roster, training them, organizing them and leading them during the event. During raids, everyone including the Guild Leader are mere raiders. Everyone follows one person's lead. The same goes for any other type of project, including Trading (most predominantly in ESO), Crafting (in Rift) etc.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    edited August 2017

PvE in Lodge

As I already mentioned previously, Lodge is a muti-game guild. It was founded in late 2010 in Rift (during Beta events). Few years later, in mid 2013, just before the game went free2play, we disbanded there. During our time in Rift, especially towards the end of 2012, we had quite successful PvE raiding experience as a guild. We applied the methodology I explained above (Projects in Lodge) and had very good progress despite being a semi-hardcore guild (we managed to down 13 bosses of Tier-1 and -2, in first 13 weeks of the release of Storm Legion expansion, with our rather relaxed, yet disciplined setup). We also had a loot distro system totally unique to us, which was based on concepts of performance, activeness, and contribution. Our forums still have records of that time, so feel free to take a peek.

Our History, Post-Rift Era

After Rift, we existed for small periods of time in SWTOR and Guild Wars 2, but decided to settle in Elder Scrolls Online. We recruited much before its launch, and founded our guild there on Day-1. Due to very poor launch performance of the game, Lodge in ESO was temporarily suspended for more than a year. We resumed our operations several months ago. Currently we are in the process of forming our Raid Core.
  • Lodge is still recruiting towards Ashes of Creation. Please drop a line here (helps to keep the topic alive) and register on our website (link above, in the original post). We will keep our member database and as we approach AOC release, we will be posting more relevant content on the game. Currently we are quite busy with our ESO guild, organizing content for our members.
  • Still recruiting towards AoC. Please drop us a line here (to keep the topic up), register on our website and optionally, join official Discord with our guild tag ("[LoS]") as a prefix to your username.

Meanwhile, our ESO branch is finalizing our Raid Core recruitments and we are starting our regular raiding sessions.
  • Lodge is still recruiting for AOC. Please join us at our forums.
  • Lodge is still recruiting for AOC. Please join us at our forums and Discord.
  • My forum account has been created, would you like me to apply there and if so, in which sub-topic would you prefer? The applications in the Harbour sub-forum seem to be mostly ESO focussed.

Thank you in advance.

• Registration is enough. When time approaches towards Betas I will start contacting AoC recruits. For now we have limited set of AoC forums where you can discuss the game. The Harbour itself is just ESO dominated, as most recruits are for ESO.

Thanks for joining!
  • seems good.
  • I'd be seriously tempted but that guild name proper wears out my tongue saying it.  Why on earth wouldn't you call yourselves "Lodge of Sorcery" ?

Good luck though, looks to be a good guild.
  • The guild name was inspired from The Witcher game series and lore, which you clearly aren't familiar with :)
    edited January 2018
    Gelmir said:
    The guild name was inspired from The Witcher game series and lore, which you clearly aren't familiar with :)
    I played them but them being in the series does not auto mean sorceresessesessesessssss rolls off the tongue in a pleasant way.  The name also means any males or classes that are not sorce's will look out of place in the guild.

"Hi, what guild are you in?"
    "I'm from the Lodge of Sorceresses"
    "Oh, but your a male tank"
    "..................................."
  • I can't believe we are discussing this topic to such extent :D
  • Would like to join your guild im a mature player and loyal

• Please join our forums and Discord @nederstigt31

• Hi there😊,
    i would like to join your guild please. I just joined the community today and bought the alpha 1 package. 
    I am also a casual player who like to do crafting and pve stuff. I can be a SemiHC when needed. I have a full time job and kids to take care of too. 
    My time zone is GMT +3 

edited January 2018
    Hey @LigerX : feel free to join us at our forums (to get contacted with updates, as we near the launch) and Discord (to discuss the game, the guild and our community in general). Links in my signature. 

Note: Our community in general is catered towards working class and people with family. I work as well, and have a kid to raise :) So no worries.
  • Nice would like to join your guild , I played wow and eso on pc and ps4 were you folks play eso on? But I cant wait to play ashses..
  • We are playing ESO on PC/EU. Join our forums, through there you can be part of both Ashes and ESO :)
  • Lodge is still recruiting towards our AOC launch. Join us on Discord and forums! :D
  • Lodge has managed to successfully grow in Elder Scrolls Online, the one of the best MMOs out there nowadays, which features so called the "midgame" content (above average, hard difficulty dungeons and other group content), in addition to the traditional endgame one. We have developed a new vision for natural growth towards the endgame, by doing these tough content with our recruits in a daily basis, gearing and training with them, gradually moving to a sustainable, solid Core. We also stopped recruiting "just socials", who generally tend not to be part of any projects. We are more focused than ever, more organized and to be honest, with all these, our community has become more fun!

Really looking forward to playing with you guys in AOC, bringing this experience and organization there as well!
  • Lodge is still recruiting towards AOC. Please join our forums so that we could contact you when Beta phases arrive...