Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hugs and Kisses Emotes

Can we haff these ingame? ♥

I need more ways to express loving people!! It's 2017 and like MMOs haff these emotes animated! D=

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure we will have these emotes, if not, ones very similar.
  • Options
    haha could be nice XD
  • Options
    Spread the love!!!
  • Options
    WTB cuddleplomph emote with animation. *sagenod*
  • Options
    hugs
  • Options
    DAoC had /hug and I loved it.  Not a game since has had that animated and I truly miss it.  I am hoping, yea, almost demanding, that they have a /hug animation.  /kiss, for sure, should be a no brainer and is essential.
  • Options

*glomps* :33

• Options
    I do certainly hope they make an appearance =D
  • Options
    Hugs n kisses emotes... yes please
  • Options
    I would like to see these emotes, as well as varying positions for them, including the ability to decline.  :)
  • Options
    kirasenou said:
    I would like to see these emotes, as well as varying positions for them, including the ability to decline.  :)
    Aww let me love you! =p
  • Options
    Hugging and kissing? Hmmmm those aren't the kind of emotes I want.  I want a victory emote where after you're dead I step on your corpse and pose for my adoring fans.  A make it rain emote after I jack your caravan sounds like fun too! A bi**h slap emote for when dps's start damaging too early and cause my tank and the healers headaches would be nice.  Emotes don't have to be accepted by the other party.  Just give me a ball breaker/titty twister emote if weirdos start trying to make out with me.  Even better I demand a "salt wife" emote.  I get the option to push the kiss away and put her on her knees where those salt wives belong.  My lips are only for the wife I keep on the mainland.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm looking for a bit more grit.  Now, an ass pinch or nipple tweak emote might fit in better.......
  • Options
  • Options
    I'd like that and of course to reflect what many said, as long as you can declined its all good. I AM hoping for more coop emote/perks. Like 2 players on 1 mount to help lowbies buddies joining the game. Maybe even boost/pull to climb places. Like over a wall or a cliff. And even maybe 'toss/catch' ? Things that make players cooperate more. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    I suspect hugs and kisses emotes will be there, but more importantly, are we going to get the "hump" emote?
  • Options
    Warkov said:
    I suspect hugs and kisses emotes will be there, but more importantly, are we going to get the "hump" emote?

Some people just get creative and use pushup emotes...
  • Options
    But but but if im kissed I'll turn into a human princess *gasp* QQ
  • Options
    Diura said:
    What if they lick you instead?  :o
  • Options
    Im sure they will be in here too, if not, i'm available to act them out.
  • Options

I also want sum brotha luv. I wanna handshake my boys whenever we smashed that dungeon like it was making toast or winning our pvp matches like buttering toast.
  • Options
    Warkov said:
    Diura said:
    What if they lick you instead?  :o

They turn into a frog too