Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Sup

Only started learning about this game recently. Hope to learn more!

Comments

• Options
    Hey dude hows it going :D you play any other mmo's currently?
  • Options
    Hello @Guildart o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Welcome to the epic wait. Winter 2018 is coming...  :D
  • Options
    Hey ! @Guildart welcome ! Just joined myself !
    :)
  • Options
    Zid said:
    Hey dude hows it going :D you play any other mmo's currently?
    Sup, atm no i've taken a break. Was heavy into BDO until recently. MMO history include, 9Dragons, Age of Wushu, PlanetSide2(Alpha/Beta), BDO, ArchAge(Alpha/beta). 

Currently trying to re-learn HTML so i can get a signature lol. 
  • Options
    Wraeven said:
    Welcome to the epic wait. Winter 2018 is coming...  :D
    Lol no worries, I waited for BDO for over a year and some change i got nothing but time (luck willing). 
  • Options
    Jorach said:
    Hello @Guildart o/ and welcome to the community smile
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Welcome @Guildart ! If you haven't checked out the massive mind blowing amount of awesome that is their youtube video collection.... its a great place to start! 
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfbi2EvzQmIJ55TJvZumNZw

• Options
    Hey hey @Guildart and welcome to this place :)
  • Options
    Mazikar said:
    Welcome @Guildart ! If you haven't checked out the massive mind blowing amount of awesome that is their youtube video collection.... its a great place to start! 
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfbi2EvzQmIJ55TJvZumNZw

Hey thanks, currently going through their Twitch Q&A. Also mind telling me the secret on how to get a signature to work? For some reason when I do it in preferences it tells me images aren't allowed. 
  • Options
    Hound said:
    Hey ! @Guildart welcome ! Just joined myself !
    :)
    Hi! Yeah just saw urs :smiley:
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Hey hey @Guildart and welcome to this place :)
    nice art! and thanks!
  • Options
    Woop woop! Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome @Guildart!!!
  • Options
    Rofus said:
    Woop woop! Welcome!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    GOAT said:
    Welcome @Guildart!!!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Guildart said:
    If you have any questions at all @Guildart feel free to ask here or via DM! Welcome to the shenanigans, glad to have you!
  • Options
    Guildart said:
    If you have any questions at all @Guildart feel free to ask here or via DM! Welcome to the shenanigans, glad to have you!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    @Guildart Only the old signatures are working. They know the system is broken and they are working on it. Its been down for a bit, so I hope its fixed soon. They are very much a work in progress =) web page and all. 
  • Options
    /headnod Sup!

Welcome to the community!!!
  • Options
    Mazikar said:
    @Guildart Only the old signatures are working. They know the system is broken and they are working on it. Its been down for a bit, so I hope its fixed soon. They are very much a work in progress =) web page and all. 
    Ah so not going crazy lol, welp guess i got more time to work on signature then i guess, thanks!

• Options
    Sintu said:
    /headnod Sup!

Welcome to the community!!!
    /headnod sup!
  • Options
    Great to have you with us @Guildart!

Seems you're a budding artistic type/avatar creator and (possibly) photoshopper? And is that something you actually use with your Guild?
     Great skills! I'm still stuck at the red crayon stage, myself!

Welcome again.
  • Options
  • Options

Seems you're a budding artistic type/avatar creator and (possibly) photoshopper? And is that something you actually use with your Guild?
     Great skills! I'm still stuck at the red crayon stage, myself!

Welcome again.
    We're all a bit artistic (it's why we love games :D) but i wouldn't really count myself as a photoshopper just smashing images together and hoping for the best lol. Randomly feel like doing GIMP stuff once in awhile (nothing amazing) never done it seriously for a guild or anything (more of politics/officer type for guildy). Don't worry we can both make MSPaint images for our moms :wink:
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC @Guildart XD 
  • Options
    @Guildart  Welcome to our community!
  • Options
    Hello!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Guildart said:
    Randomly feel like doing GIMP stuff once in awhile (nothing amazing) never done it seriously for a guild or anything (more of politics/officer type for guildy). Don't worry we can both make MSPaint images for our moms :wink:
    (Glosterian scurries off and frantically looks up 'GIMP' stuff on the internet....) !!!)

'...GIMP is a cross-platform image editor available for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows and more operating systems. It is free software, you can change its source code and distribute your changes....' (off GIMP Website)

Er - and as he thought - Glosterian is actually none the wiser.... :| 
    but thank you for the explanation - you must be under 30!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community and the game is already looking good with still 2 years until release so theres no need to worry about thinking this game will be a failure! :sunglasses: