Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Some concept art from the PAX packages!

Comments

• Personally i love the Seahawk pet :smile:

• Awesome :) Do you know if the PAX tickets are sent digitally or will they be delivered to a physical address?
  • lexmax said:
    Awesome :) Do you know if the PAX tickets are sent digitally or will they be delivered to a physical address?
    the VIP tickets are picked up onsite with a dev - emails will be sent out to coordinate this :smile:
    the attendee tickets are picked up at registration 
  • Shunex said:
    lexmax said:
    Awesome :) Do you know if the PAX tickets are sent digitally or will they be delivered to a physical address?
    the VIP tickets are picked up onsite with a dev - emails will be sent out to coordinate this :smile:
    Cool. Thanks ! Since I'm not going to be there, I'll have to find a way to pass on my tickets to someone else!
  • lexmax said:
    Shunex said:
    lexmax said:
    Cool. Thanks ! Since I'm not going to be there, I'll have to find a way to pass on my tickets to someone else!
    oh do you mean the ones in the KS packs etc? im not 100% sure on those i'll have to check if its the same
  • Awwww these are petty awesome ! Thanks a bunch @Shunex !
  • Shunex said:
    lexmax said:
    Shunex said:
    lexmax said:
    oh do you mean the ones in the KS packs etc? im not 100% sure on those i'll have to check if its the same
    I purchased an Attendee pack to get the in game items, but I won't be able to make it to PAX, so my tickets will just be sitting there at registration unclaimed :( unless there is a way for me gift them to someone :)
  • @lexmax
    ahhh i see, maybe i'll try and get in touch with someone and find out :smile:
    orrrr maybe @Optimistic or @GMSteven
    is around to answer that one ?

• Thanks for posting @Shunex more items to make us drool.  >:)
  • Shunex said:
    Personally i love the Seahawk pet :smile:

Absolutely - and I'm gonna be a bit of a mariner type in my (first) playthrough so really like the ship too! So sad I can't afford to go to PAX...
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    OH! Hello @Lexmax ! Sorry - I never saw you there...(cough...)

wanders off looking impoverished and desperate...*

* but I really 
    can't go anyway, working for a living!
  • I didn't want the PAX caravan until someone made it look like a Toblerone... Now I have dreams about it. 

It haunts my subconscious. 

I need it...
  • hahaha well it is only early concept work, im sure it will look different when it get's modeled etc
  • Hehe kool.
  • I dig it! Will the ship have any more PAX specific theming at all?
  • lexmax said:
    Shunex said:
    lexmax said:
    Shunex said:
    lexmax said:
    I purchased an Attendee pack to get the in game items, but I won't be able to make it to PAX, so my tickets will just be sitting there at registration unclaimed :( unless there is a way for me gift them to someone :)
    I'm pretty sure they said you can.

• Seahawk pet looks awesome.
    PAX attendees should love that.
  • Wow! O.O Looks great. I love the Pet and the Phoenix Decoration. 
  • It's just an artwork but, that trader ship looks rather small. Maybe it's for a single player? I am expecting something much bigger, something much more epic for the "Guild Trader Ship" (hoping that it will be a thing).
  • Big fan of all this art. But why isnt it added to the concept art gallery on the website? You should put them there

• Trader ship looks like a normal ship.
    'Pre-Alpha' in caravan form.
    That statue is HOT.
    That seahawk is a bad ass, you can tell at a glance.
  • love it ! want it! :love: