Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Caravan's Look Like What?!

Is this really what caravans look like?

This is basically a child's drawing of a pup tent on wheels.

I'm really disappointed here. :(

Comments

• Options
    This is a limited caravan skin from PAX. It won't reflect what caravan actually look like :) I'm not a massive fan of how it looks but hey, it's a limited visual that very few people will have. I'd rather it looked really weird and different than look similar to all other caravans available.
  • Options
    It's got a good child-like whimsy to it doesn't it?

I could see my 10yr old self curled up in there on a warm August night with a sleeping bag and my friends with a flashlight as we try to scare each other and project shadows of things that look like penises on the tent walls.
  • Options
    I've seen worse Caravans.

• Options
    I don't even get what that is.  What's a dag? @XombieCrisis
  • Options
    tugowar said:
    I don't even get what that is.  What's a dag? @XombieCrisis
    Please be joking..
  • Options
  • Options
    Fixed

• Options
    Arue said:
    Now that is a caravan worth raiding!
  • Options
    Arue said:

Totally agree.  Craving chocolate now...

also, no not joking.  dag?
  • Options
    Karthos said:

I could see my 10yr old self curled up in there on a warm August night with a sleeping bag and my friends with a flashlight as we try to scare each other and project shadows of things that look like penises on the tent walls.
    If I see a 10 year old being transported between towns, I would so not attack it, even if there wasn't any guards. :>
    If anything, I'd be sure to protect it with my life! I mean, seriously, how can anyone be cruel enough to attack a 10 year old? >v<
  • Options
    it's just a skin from the PAX packs, a early concept art as well. caravans ingame look like this 
  • Options
    tugowar said:
    Arue said:

Don't drive to get chocolate!

Watch a movie called Snatch. Jesus, you are a lost cause!
  • Options
    Remember aswell these Toblerone caravans will still be pretty big - If you look at the steps and size of the crates :) so big toblerones xD
  • Options
    I am seriously hoping this is just a skin or an early version of a low level caravan or something? I'd be happy with that.....Or if it actually is filled with chocolate.

• Options
    It makes sense to me that they would have different size caravans depending on how much you want to move from one place to another. If you have not got much a small caravan is what you need.
  • Options
    Karthos said:

LMAO, lololol
  • Options
    Ya sure it's not a Flinstone's vacation trailer?
  • Options
    Ya sure it's not a Flinstone's vacation trailer?

It would have stone wheels if it was

I kind of like it. It looks like a economy version for transporting small amounts of cargo
  • Options
    The blue flag is also unappealing.. I am not too concerned though, early concept and only Pax attendees will be using that silly thing.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Edited.
  • Options
    Wolfwall said:
    I am seriously hoping this is just a skin or an early version of a low level caravan or something? I'd be happy with that.....Or if it actually is filled with chocolate.

Lowest level caravan should be a scruffy looking dude pushing a wheelbarrow.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    LOL, that pup tent caravan with the big Xs just screams "TARGET  come and raid me."
    Yeah, the flag needs the bottom half cut off.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Egolego said:
    Maora said:
    Karthos said:

If I see a 10 year old being transported between towns, I would so not attack it, even if there wasn't any guards. :>
    If anything, I'd be sure to protect it with my life! I mean, seriously, how can anyone be cruel enough to attack a 10 year old? >v<

Went from 0 to 100 in 0.6 seconds flat. :<
    In all seriousness though, that guy doesn't deserve to live, or at least have his "thing"...
  • Options
    Realmente no me gusta tanto

• Options
    I like how stairs are on the side, and entrance to the tent is on the front.

I guess Intrepid is trying to tell us "Be careful what you purchase, not all crafters will have a brain". :P
  • Options
    What "regular" caravans look like:

Source: https://www.ashesofcreation.com/screenshots/
  • Options
    Lol! I like it, and the fixed version too. Lol!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    tugowar said:
    Arue said:

Dag is slang for wiener dog
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    tugowar said:
    Arue said:

dsd
  • Options
    tugowar said:
    Arue said:

also, no not joking.  dag? hopoosos