Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Your unique animation?

From discussion of what a particular animation *might look like*, what weird or unusual animation would you like to see in-game if you could?:

Glosterian said: (re potential Ranger Snare animation:)
*Yeah - what's that animation gonna look like...(bloody arrow finally slides out of foot accompanied by player's groans/screams. X percent of viewers faint...)*

Ha..Typing that reminded me of the player who, story goes, contacted ES because their particularly-lifelike giant spider animations in Skyrim really triggered his strong arachnophobia. He came out in terrified sweats etc. Seems they wrote him a programme which mean that when, in game, a giant spider descended near him, what he actually saw on screen was a giant teddy bear! 

Maybe we'd get an animation of @Diura bandaging our foot and kissing it better? (Gribbit!)

Comments

• Options
    More animations the better, as a Role player, these things get me excited!

and just for banter, a good dabbing animation!
  • Options
    *wraps @Glosterian 's for in a bandage and kisses it better* 
    I shall leave that too your imagination :3

I'm pretty excited to see this ranger skill at PAX 

PREPARE SHOTS BUFF: *Grabs arrows out of their quiver - place it into the ground* and as long as Ranger is within proximity of those arrows they ranger  will have boosted damage on the next couple of shots

I'm curious to see how they fire it into the ground and what the animation for the arrows in the ground will look like xD
  • Options
    I love this animation sequence from the pre-alpha footage:

https://youtu.be/KTNuxmformY?t=79
  • Options
    Diura said:
    *wraps @Glosterian 's for in a bandage and kisses it better* 
    I shall leave that too your imagination :3

I'm pretty excited to see this ranger skill at PAX 

PREPARE SHOTS BUFF: *Grabs arrows out of their quiver - place it into the ground* and as long as Ranger is within proximity of those arrows they ranger  will have boosted damage on the next couple of shots

I'm curious to see how they fire it into the ground and what the animation for the arrows in the ground will look like xD

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Have a "cheat" option occasionally for parlor games and have another player when he sees it trigger an animation of slamming down a dagger to nail a card on the table or other object.  Would be so cool to see.
  • Options

Tier 1 PvP animation. Extremely needed.
  • Options
    Hugs and kisses! ♥
  • Options
    I want the "pull out my coin purse and count change" animation.  Or "toss purse in hand with a clinking sound" animation.  After looting.
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    I love this animation sequence from the pre-alpha footage:

https://youtu.be/KTNuxmformY?t=79
    Love it @Lexmax !  The more animations they can get in the better.  I would love a flipping a coin or rolling it on your knuckles looking impatient...so i can use on nights that ONE raider shows up late and has to ride ALL the way to the raid.   :)