Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What class are you looking foward to?

For you Plague mate ;) 

Comments

• Options
    I think the Summoner could be really nice.
  • Options
    @Scuttered Yup I like the idea of a cleric/summoner where summon nature like trees or plants to heal mt party or simply holy beast that that cast heal spell something.
  • Options
    Just because I haven't seen vary many games with the bard class and am interested in seeing what IS comes up with though I probably won't play one
  • Options
    ^ the best is worth waiting for ;)
  • Options
    @Ninja Shadow The way the Devs were talking about the Bard, I think were gonna get something really cool out of it.
  • Options
    So true @lexmax , that is why I chose the Summoner after all. :)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Clerics ❤️ I'm curious to see what kind of clerics we will have in Ashes and how they will be able to play in my team :3

*Edit* hmmm talking about clerics on discord made me mark the wrong class hype and typo xD

BAAAAARRRRRRDDDDD ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Options
    @DiuraYes I really look forward to seeing all possible combination of the Archetypes. All the spells and skills a combination will have :) love the idea of the game for class so far
  • Options
    Cleric FTW!
  • Options
    Cleric powaaa....may the holy be with us <3
  • Options
    @Rofus @LostWood @Diura  CLERIC BRO'S! ASSEMBLE!
  • Options
       >>--------->        >>--------->
    >>--------->       >>--------->     >>--------->

>>--------->
     >>--------->         >>--------->
                 >>--------->                 >>--------->
  • Options
    Mage, I wan to pew pew.
  • Options
    Summoner and Rogue I look forward to the most. I'd love a fighty orcish summoner and an Arcane trickster like rogue.
  • Options
    @DevonMeep Shadow dancer would be awesome,using arcane to trick your foes jumping shadow from shadow to stab them >:)
  • Options
    Tank is love, Tank is Life <3<3
  • Options
    I would defiantly go for a mage first. That's the one I am most looking forward to.
  • Options
    Rogue. Give me stealth!!!
  • Options
    Bard, I also want to try a Bard/Rogue see what that gives me.
  • Options
    @ChickaChase Charm your foes with your violon and slices their throat with your violon bow..badass to me B)
  • Options
    Tank/Tank or Tank/Cleric. I want to be very hard to kill and annoying to all the squishy classes.
  • Options
    I'm really looking forward to History Class. 

I love learning about old places and reading about cool stuff from the past.
  • Options
    Ranger FTW.  Maybe with little bit of rogue mixed in.  I can't wait to see how this combo performs.  
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to Search Function 101 Class, should be really intuitive and and handy!
  • Options
    @PJ_Rydecker @XombieCrisis I can't wait to have more information about the combination we get from chosing our secondary Archetype :)<3
  • Options
    Rogue, cause i want to know what kind of stealth mechanic and ressource managment we get.
    And how good the Rogue will be for big group fights, cause in most games Rogues are more the solo or small scale fighter.
  • Options
    I hope I can actually steal things in this game, at least leave love letters in people's pockets!
  • Options
    @Roxx Could be nice to have some stealths options in dungeons to avoid certains fights >:)