Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Kickstarter going to re-open? Want to get a settler pack.

Hiya :)
Came in to get the settler pack and seems the kickstarter is over? Will it be re-opening again soon? Is there a new site to buy into the kickstarter or anything?
Been playing MMO's since Asherons Call and Everquest and this is the first one sine WOW that looks really interesting to me.
Thankyou!

Comments

• Options

• Options
    I'm afraid KS and Summer campaigns will not reopen but through out the months and years there will be various packages on offer so you can offer your support to Intrepid :) However these packs won't contain any of the exclusive items on offer in th KS packages :)
  • Options
    James7504 said:
    Hiya :)
    Came in to get the settler pack and seems the kickstarter is over? Will it be re-opening again soon? Is there a new site to buy into the kickstarter or anything?
    Been playing MMO's since Asherons Call and Everquest and this is the first one sine WOW that looks really interesting to me.
    Thankyou!
    Hello,

As @UnknownSystemError shared in the screenshots from Steven, all backer / crowdfunding has concluded. There will be additional sale items up to and including alpha / beta access, but no further backer options.
    Thanks,
This discussion has been closed.