Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings

Greetings,

I just learned of this game and already am in love with it. Just from all I have read, heard and watched about it, it seems to be the game that I have longed for since SW Galaxies. YES!!! I know the devs worked on that game, I see bits and pieces of AoC that were part of SWG.

I love that they are planning in the long terms as well. I look forward to playing with you all and learning more. And maybe another sale so I am able to get into Beta or Alpha..

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @Redheart!!! Your new love story starts here! 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome @Redheart :)
  • Options
    Thank you all! and yes Goat.... my new love story starts here.....

• Options

Hello and a warm welcome to the Ashes Community <3

• Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC :smiley:

• Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Hey dude, hope you have a brilliant time here :D
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums!!!
  • Options
    Happy to have you. Settle in by the fire and warm yourself. We've a long journey ahead.
  • Options
    Greetings and welcome to you @Redheart :) Intrepid have confirmed that they will be selling alpha/beta early access in future.
  • Options
    Hi Redheart! Great you're part of us!

Let's all drool together* with hope, longing and excitement at the future dream of getting an Alpha/Beta access...
    Welcome!

*Please ask your moderator for your free drool tissues...
  • Options
    Hello @Redheart o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Such a warm welcoming group!! Thank you all.
    And @lexmax I plan to have a alpha or beta key asap lol. I have been reading and signing up for notification everywhere!! lol.
    belewyn it is so nice to see moderators who are active. @Glosterian I brought my own drool towel...:)
  • Options
  • Options
    Redheart said:

Greetings,

I just learned of this game and already am in love with it. Just from all I have read, heard and watched about it, it seems to be the game that I have longed for since SW Galaxies. YES!!! I know the devs worked on that game, I see bits and pieces of AoC that were part of SWG.

I love that they are planning in the long terms as well. I look forward to playing with you all and learning more. And maybe another sale so I am able to get into Beta or Alpha..

Welcome @Redheart, I hope you enjoy the community as much as the rest of us!
  • Options
    Welcome @Redheart ! Glad you found us! 
  • Options
    @Redheart

Welcome to the community, the hype train and the waiting game. XD

Lots to see, lots to learn and plenty of new friends to make!

Hope you enjoy your stay! 

-Hound