Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Gear and Equipment Design

Hello,

do we have any information about the general design of gear for the game?
i wonder if it will be like WoW where everybody runs around in shining and flashing gear or if it will be a little bit more moderate so that only epic and legendary items are the ones that stick out.

Comments

• Options
     If im not wrong so far from what I have read or watch they didnt talk about the design of the character look,but I would love to have transmog in the game,so we do not look all the same in the end game.

• Options
    If you look at the latest livestreams there are some examples of gear. Transmog is confirmed, as are outfits that can be applied over armor, and gear dyeing.
  • Options

These are gear designs for PAX tank and cleric :) The game is still in early development so it's difficult to give many examples but so far we can see that gear is very very detailed. 

We know that gear comes in tiers - and like the last picture of the cleric- you craft new "components" to tier up your gear and it changes visually :)

and as mentioned previously - transmog will be a thing :)
  • Options
    Thank you @Diura :) Here is a close up of the second armor set

• Options

• Options
    that tank Armour.... every time i see it i fall in love.
  • Options
    You should check out http://aocwiki.net/Items I've found that aocwiki.net is the best source for up to date information.  They even cover the stuff that is being released on snapchat. 
  • Options
    Need
    Bigger
    Shoulder
    Plates

Image result for huge shoulder plates
  • Options
    Zid said:
    Need
    Bigger
    Shoulder
    Plates