Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

question

hello, i come from to france i wanted to know if there will be  packages them crowfunding( explorer,settler,pioneer,founder...) in europe also?

i like your game, continue has to make dream us =)

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    The packs are now closed to anyone who hasn't already participated in Kickstarter and are now only available to upgrade an existing package.

• Options

There will be opportunities in the future to support Intrepid Studios :) Welcome to our wonderful community and join the hype train :) o/
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Atm both the Kickstarter crowdfunding as well as the paypal version of it afterwards have ended a while ago. (both ofcourse also being for Europe .. one being slightly easier due to paypal.. the other requiring a creditcard (can recommend getting a prepaid/rechargable creditcard from a third-party perhaps... cant recommend any as the one i use is Dutch so wont make it to easy for you XD))
    Eventually they will do founder/earlyacces packs near alpha/closed beta.
    Wether or not there will be anything in between, is not known yet. (i myself hope not, though i wouldnt mind a small bundle with a few cosmetics to celebrate something somewhere in between, but thats about the max ;P)
    Again though, not much know and the community managers do seem to contradict eachother on this subject now and then ;D

• Options
    Welcome!  Keep your eyes peeled because even though crowdfunding is over they may still sell packages for the game. 
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    Welcome!  Keep your eyes peeled because even though crowdfunding is over they may still sell packages for the game. 
    I hope so. I was a newb and screwed up during the kickstarter. I need another chance to buy a beta package.