Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

question

hello, i come from to france i wanted to know if there will be  packages them crowfunding( explorer,settler,pioneer,founder...) in europe also?

i like your game, continue has to make dream us =)

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    The packs are now closed to anyone who hasn't already participated in Kickstarter and are now only available to upgrade an existing package.

• There will be opportunities in the future to support Intrepid Studios :) Welcome to our wonderful community and join the hype train :) o/
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Atm both the Kickstarter crowdfunding as well as the paypal version of it afterwards have ended a while ago. (both ofcourse also being for Europe .. one being slightly easier due to paypal.. the other requiring a creditcard (can recommend getting a prepaid/rechargable creditcard from a third-party perhaps... cant recommend any as the one i use is Dutch so wont make it to easy for you XD))
    Eventually they will do founder/earlyacces packs near alpha/closed beta.
    Wether or not there will be anything in between, is not known yet. (i myself hope not, though i wouldnt mind a small bundle with a few cosmetics to celebrate something somewhere in between, but thats about the max ;P)
    Again though, not much know and the community managers do seem to contradict eachother on this subject now and then ;D

• Welcome!  Keep your eyes peeled because even though crowdfunding is over they may still sell packages for the game. 
  • Sintu said:
    Welcome!  Keep your eyes peeled because even though crowdfunding is over they may still sell packages for the game. 
    I hope so. I was a newb and screwed up during the kickstarter. I need another chance to buy a beta package.