Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Kickstarter Founder Purchase

I received an email saying that my account was linked to my kickstarter purchase back in 6/21, but have not seen anything about the purchase under my AoC account. And the only email that i've found is the purchase confirmation from kickstarter in both main inbox and spam. No other codes or anything. Been thinking if it was just because i delayed in making an AoC account but that was at least a month ago. So was i suppose to get an activation code/download link etc for being a kickstarter backer? Thanks

Comments

• Strogg51 said:
    I received an email saying that my account was linked to my kickstarter purchase back in 6/21, but have not seen anything about the purchase under my AoC account. And the only email that i've found is the purchase confirmation from kickstarter in both main inbox and spam. No other codes or anything. Been thinking if it was just because i delayed in making an AoC account but that was at least a month ago. So was i suppose to get an activation code/download link etc for being a kickstarter backer? Thanks
    Hello,

If you did not receive your Kickstarter code via email (check in spam etc) then if you could please send an email via: CS@intrepidstudios.com. Include your email address, order number etc, and a members of the IS team will be able to assist.

Thanks =)
  • Strogg51 said:
    if you got a email saying it was linked it should be under https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1 if you used the same email for both KS and the Ashes website this may of been done automatically 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    I am stupid never mind ;) Miss readed

*edit
This discussion has been closed.