Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

story quests

Hello again. As we know all quests will appear randomly , and their chains , it would be desirable that the passage for example of the chain of 2-6 quests gave you a piece of history. For example: you kill the vultures on the hill, then gathered the mushrooms on the same hill, up the trunk, killed the mini boss skeleton , and after that there is a dialogue in which you tell the story of this hill

Comments

• Options
    Yeah thats a pretty good idea. You could also have it where when you come across certain groups in the game such as bandits it unlocks the history of them an why they became bandits etc.... which you the then go to setting and read/listen to
  • Options
    And of course, you may find a diary or journal on a dead adventurer...or chat to a nearby tavern owner who heard something about the area...added to the mix.
  • Options
    So like 'unlockable' short stories maybe with a fly by of the zone, group, stuff in question that would flesh out the world more for us!? I like it. I've always loved MMOs or RPGs that went and 'introduced' you to new zones. 

I'd go as far as to make this part of an Exploration Achievement Mechanic. Stuff would get recorded in your book and you could re-visit the scene/moment whenever you chose. 
  • Options
    I'd love to have a codex system that unlocks information as you find it. Be it items or mobs, always enjoyed filling them up to read.