Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

testing start

this is probably going to be stupid but ive been really busy lately, does anyone know if alpha or beta testing has started yet? and if not any idea of predicted launch time frame?

Comments

• Options

based on official information
  • Options
    Great image at @lexmax did you make it?
  • Options

Currently the estimated time's for the Testing phases are F&F and Alpha 0 Q4 2017, with alpha phase 1 in December 2018 launch is currently planned to release "before 2020" so all other testing phases should be in 2019 
  • Options
    The Lexmax diagram for the win!!!
  • Options
    God its going to be a long and painful wait..lol. I'm looking forward to a few games in between like Kingdom come deliverance and a few others..but the wait is still going to suck. 
  • Options
    One day we will look back on this and laugh at ourselves. The wait is real.
  • Options
    I pray to the gamer gods that this wait is worth it. Show me I can love an mmo like I did FFXI all those years ago.
  • Options
    lol thanks everyone, deeply appreciate the help

• Options
    Also keep in mind that those are "expected" dates. No officially stated hard announcement on a date for any alpha session afaik.
  • Options
    Acording to the diagram of @lexmax we are at Alpha -1

Also those circles look like the language of the aliens in the movie "Arrive" of Amy Adams
  • Options
    I can't wait till alpha phase one OMG !
  • Options
    I can't wait till alpha phase one OMG !
    I think we would all like to start playing ASAP :smiley:

Guess I will have to keep myself busy with PUBG and playing out some of the storylines in SWTOR.