Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello!

I would like to say hello to the AoC community and look forward to playing with you guys in the future! Also looking forward to hoping this turns into a great MMO for me to enjoy again.

Comments

• Options
    Why hello there, and welcome to the Ashes Community <3
  • Options
    Hello @Ryukago and welcome to our community :)
  • Options
    Ryukago said:
    I would like to say hello to the AoC community and look forward to playing with you guys in the future! Also looking forward to hoping this turns into a great MMO for me to enjoy again.
    Hello There! Welcome to the gongshow we call home @Ryukago!
  • Options
    Hi there! welcome! its a great community, and surely will keep your entertained until we can finally burst out and build houses together :D
  • Options
    Welcome welcome welcome to AoC tonight! 

Grab a set by the fire.  For the night is long, dark, and full of terrors. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Welcome @Ryukago!
  • Options
    Hello @Ryukago o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC :smiley:

• Options
    Welcome to the community!!!
  • Options
    Hey everyone, thank you for the welcomes to the community. I got a couple messages from you guys about MMOs I have played/playing and I figured I should include it here.

For me I started with WoW during the WotLK expansion and have loved MMORPGs since then. I have played multiple others looking for a place to call home: Aion, Archeage, Runescape, FFXIV, Rift, Tera, Black Desert Online, Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, Eve Online, and Requiem: Momento Mori (for those of you that know of this terrible game lol).

My main role is Tank and I always off roled healing. If I had to choose now between which one I enjoy playing more, they are both the same to me. I look forward to our future endeavors into our community. 
  • Options
    Welcome @Ryukago ! Looks like you have a good list of games under your belt! Glad to have you here!