Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

August Live stream date released!

The next livestream date has finally been released! it will be on the 23rd of August at 3pm PDT

make sure you tune in @ www.twitch.tv/ashesofcreation

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for relaying this info! I'll miss the usual stream time, but I'm glad they are focussing on PAX. That has to go down flawlessly :)
  • Options
    Hyypuuuuuu! Look forward to the stream :) Really can't wait for PAX too xD gonna be awesome :3
  • Options
    Rejoice \o/ Something to look forward to!
  • Options
    Thanks Shunex!
  • Options
    Awww no Live Stream til end of month!  :(   Well I know they are busy over there making an awesome event for Pax.  Thanks for posting @Shunex
  • Options
    I cant wait to see it.
  • Options
    But when's the release date for the question thread for the stream?  That's what really matters.
  • Options
    mycroft said:
    But when's the release date for the question thread for the stream?  That's what really matters.
    that will be posted as the stream date get's closer :smile:

• Options
    In the meantime, would anyone be interested in listening to a Podcast staring your's truly and my motley crew of friends?
  • Options
    What happened to "Every 2 weeks"?
  • Options
    Valerius said:
    What happened to "Every 2 weeks"?
    i think it may have something to do with the upcoming PAX, and how busy the team is atm