Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A lone soul appears

Ayo,

Here I am wandering into this forum in hope to spend a lot of time on it.
Finding new hopes for a great adventure and new partners.
I'm pleased to meet you all, for the best into the game.
For those wondering, I didnt buy the game yet but will surely buy a big pack depending on how the game and community thrive me into it.

Well, see you then !

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @VKR I hope that you will enjoy the 2 year stay and then this community will be able to move into the actual world of AoC, hope to see you in game one day :smiley:. A lot of people suggest that you should back the game when Intrepid give us and opportunity to back them again, they have done 1 Kickstarter and a Summer fund raiser, These have both finished but there is still 2 more years till the game is public so you never know what could happen! :smiley:

• Options
    @Ketchup My thanks good lord !
    I've been following the game for a good year now ahah, for some reason I didn't participate in the community nor did anything, I was more of a stalker in the shadow than anything but from now will go onto the light :)
    I might buy a 250€+ pack depending on my funds at the time I'll buy the game and the hopes I have for it.
    But by then we'll have to stay here, thank you a lot !
  • Options
    Hello and a warm welcome to the Ashes Community <3
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums!

You might not need to buy a game pack; you might be a lucky winner for one of the weekly Alpha keys =P
  • Options
    VKR said:
    @Ketchup My thanks good lord !
    I've been following the game for a good year now ahah, for some reason I didn't participate in the community nor did anything, I was more of a stalker in the shadow than anything but from now will go onto the light :)
    I might buy a 250€+ pack depending on my funds at the time I'll buy the game and the hopes I have for it.
    But by then we'll have to stay here, thank you a lot !
    Your welcome, When Intrepid bring out a new Fund raiser I will take the opportunity depending on the funds I have at the time. :smiley:!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome @VKR :)
  • Options
    Hello @VKR o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Welcome @VKR!
  • Options
    Wow, thank you all, really appreciate it !
  • Options
    VKR said:
    Ayo,

Here I am wandering into this forum in hope to spend a lot of time on it.
    Finding new hopes for a great adventure and new partners.
    I'm pleased to meet you all, for the best into the game.
    For those wondering, I didnt buy the game yet but will surely buy a big pack depending on how the game and community thrive me into it.

Well, see you then !
    Welcome to the best community out there @VKR I hope you enjoy your stay and throw you money at the developers in the future! 
  • Options
    Great to meet you @VKR and welcome :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Hello and Welcome, @VKR! Seems you and I have been fellow lurkers for a time and both decided to come out into the light. Glad to have you!
  • Options
    Welcome @VKR. Look forward to seeing you around the forums!
  • Options
    Image result for welcome to the party meme
  • Options
    Hello, welcome, well-met! Sit back, have a brew or two, and get ready to enjoy the ride! It'll be a bit lengthy, but that's ok! There's lots to do in the meantime!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    HI @VKR and Welcome!
    Is it my imagination, or do you have a certain 'RP' style to your answers? If so you'll find some incredible Community-created (and Creative) stories penned by several of our number.
    They all seem to be pretty gripping reads so far and I can recommend them to you wholeheartedly. [And everyone else - do have a browse if you ain't already]...see https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/fan-stories

Sure you'll have a great time with us in the forums.
    Now all we have to do is guess just what your initials stand for! I reckon:

'Verily, Kool in Roleplaying' - was I close?

• Options
    Welcome @VKR ! You might be able to get in around the time PAX is going on. Nothing has been officially even hinted but it would make sense. Keep you eyes open! Till then enjoy one of the best communities on the web! 
  • Options
    Welcome @VKR ! You sorry soul who have no idea what sort of mad community you've joined!
  • Options
    Ahah thx everyone, I saw this community was mad and love it !
    @Glosterian my post is indeed a bit RP I guess, didn't do much rp for awhile now, but no my name doesnt stand for that, nice try tho', while I do am very kool
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!!!