Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU][PvX][Semi-Hardcore] The Remains is coming to Ashes of Creation!

The Remains is coming to Ashes of Creation!

We are The Remains, a guild created in Lineage II by me back in 2003. Eversince I've used this guild name to create guilds in the games I play. Among them World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, ArcheAge and League of Legends. Although we never had any server first, we've always been a friendly community doing things together. We create a good atmosphere inside the guild to give it a more family feeling. The last 5 years I've been playing together with a good friend of mine who has helped with the guild eversince and his name is Lamoracke. Together we've had that family feeling in the guild and we will aspire to the same in the future.

Now our eyes are set on Ashes of Creation. An MMORPG with endless potential for PvX guilds, which we've always been. Eight different Archetypes with good PvE and PvP content. A sandbox game with instanced raids/dungeons. Sieges and what more to keep us busy. Even a caravan system for risky management of your goods from one marketplace to another to increase your gold yield of a certain item that is more rare somewhere else. Plenty to keep us busy and have all members have their own goals combining with our guild goals.

What are the goals of The Remains?

Primary goal : Develop, control and lead a node.

We will accomplish that goal, by these sub-goals :

• Enjoying all aspects of the game
  • Become a friendly enviroment for our AoC members
  • Focus groups on different aspects of the game
  • Being part of a focus group, doesn't exclude you from other guild content or switching groups
  • Have a good reputation on the server because of who we are and what we stand for

What can we offer you?

• A nice and friendly enviroment to call your home
  • A teamspeak server to community with eachother
  • A discord server for discussing AoC or anything else you'd like
  • Site and forum to stay in contact outside of the game

What do we want from you?

• Friendly and mature behaviour towards the guild and others
  • For hardcore players your commitment
  • For casuals players your warmth and kindness

What are the pillars of The Remains?

• Being a close community
  • Work together to accomplish common goals
  • No mass recruiting, we recruit people with the same goals and attitude, not to become a zerg guild
  • Respect, to eachother, to others and from others to us

If you are interested contact us on our site .

You can also join our Discord if you have any questions. https://discord.gg/7Vpmx7c

Boci

"Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is succes" Henry Ford

Comments

• Options
    All nationalities are welcome ofcourse ;)
  • Options
    Good luck with your guild @Boci! Ashes will be a great game to add to The Remains resume.
  • Options
    Cheers @GOAT AoC looks to become something very awesome!
  • Options
    We will also have officers positions available to those interested in being more involved in a guild.
  • Options
    @Boci Welcome and good luck!  Sounds like a promising guild with a positive environment.  
  • Options
    Thanks @CylverRayne It's what we aim to be :)
  • Options
    As a co-leader of The Remains I´d also like to welcome everyone to our guild. We hope to achieve active community that does a lot of the content seriously, yet still having fun while doing it.
  • Options
    Now Lamoracke has posted, you know it's going to be serious!
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes. Good luck with the recruitment drive.
  • Options
    Shaze said:
    Welcome to Ashes. Good luck with the recruitment drive.

Cheers, we got time to recruit, but looking forward to making new friends!
  • Options
    We are still recruiting :)
  • Options
    If you have any questions relating our possible plans, come visit our discord and I will happily answer any questions you have.
  • Options
    Really looking forward to dive into Verra and see the systems in play with my own eyes. Just a shame the persistant Alpha is more than a year away, but when it's here, The Remains will be there!