Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What happened to the livestream?

I've been away for a couple of weeks, is there no livestream today?

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    I don't think there's one tonight.

They normally announce them before hand here: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/announcements or in the Official Discord.

Next one according to Discord is: 

"@everyone Glorious Ashes Community, the next stream will be August 23rd at 3pm PDT. Be prepared for amazia.  Thank you.  Stay awesome.  Much love - Steven heart    PS - We will be streaming everyday from PAX West September 1st - 4th, including live gameplay and special guests."
  • Options
    Ah, ok on thought they were every two weeks looks like it's going to four weeks this time.
  • Options
    The last livestream video said in 2 weeks, from July 28, which would've been today.
  • Options
    Glorious Ashes Community, the next stream will be August 23rd at 3pm PDT. Be prepared for amazia. Thank you. Stay awesome. Much love <3  PS - We will be streaming everyday from PAX West September 1st - 4th, including live gameplay and special guests.
  • Options
    There's only the 23rd's livestream so far this month i suspect it has to do with the upcoming pax and how busy the team is right now.